Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Heh. When the Ds are suddenly not on the precipice of total disaster, Froot suddenly returns to this thread.

While his boy The Chairman has been god-awful in every facet, he's gone.

But, when the American people don't absolutely repudiate The Chairman and The Party, well, heh...back he comes.

Him and his Progs, man. America is in good hands.
    You've outed me as a fair weather politics fan! I was despondent for the last month because I was listening to you, Trafalgar and RCP. The thought of the Red Tsunami made me cry many liberal tears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Tudor Dixon and the Michigan GOP finger-pointing and playing the blame game. Meanwhile Queen Gretchen smiles and lofts overheard her scepter, symbol of her majeste royale.

Michigan GOP, Tudor Dixon blame each other for midterm election loss (clickondetroit.com)
      Tudor wins in a hot off. That is all.

Comment

• Froot’s explanation seems about right. Doesn’t seem like there are any other plausible explanations. Though, heh, it’s been more than a month.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You lose track of time when you are in the fetal position worrying that the Blake Masters Enjoyers are going to get over.

Comment

• Someone made a joke about Blake Masters looking like a libertarian message board made flesh

Had slipped my mind too that at one point he was calling for a national abortion ban and the privatization of social security. I think even crash said threatening SS in Arizona is not a bright move.

Comment

• Another top quality candidate, Strangelove.

Comment

• Has Arizona counted their 20,000 ballots for the day yet? I have a feeling there's a December surprise in our future!

Comment

• Count 'em til we win baby!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm just so giddy and happy that democracy has been restored...and Jim Crow 2.0 was defeated by the massive turnouts...I can sleep at night now...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Head of the Maricopa County Election Count...

"We can't cheat any faster than we are...be patient people...could be Monday..."
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Whatever, Trumper

Comment

• I'm an insurrectionist. Don't sell me short.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Literally every rural county in Arizona run by 100% Trumpers wearing cowboy hats and gun holsters is still counting votes too. Cochise County, who tried to ban the use of machines, just dropped a batch of 413 ballots with still 8300 to go!!

Comment

• Cochise County is still run by the descendants of Curly Bill and Johnny Ringo...you dumbass...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Maricopa County Election Team poses for a picture between counts...

Attached Files
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X