No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's sad is rational people like the guy above you most likely agree with you that Biden is a lying sack of shit but have to accept it because of the greater good..

Comment

• All AZ counties are complete as of the last hour. AZ Attorney General is in automatic recount territory with the Democrat (Mayes) ahead by just barely 500 votes. Mayes used to be a Republican, btw, until switching parties in 2019 because she found Trump revolting, like any human being with a modicum of intelligence and good taste.

Comment

• This type of culture war bullshit involving Lia Thomas and Riley Gaines, neither of whom is from Georgia, was proven to be a dud in pretty much all purple states.

Some here might not believe it but before Independent voters turn on the Democrats, maybe they actually want to hear what Republicans have planned to fix inflation? Instead they are treated to this crap.

Comment

• So we've now established that DSL loves chicks with dicks...

:::not shocking:::
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• How to fix inflation. Hmmmm. Vote Trump

Comment

• That's how we got inflation.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• So — CGVT, DSL — do you sympathize with the guy that I posted about a couple of pages back who killed four White people as revenge for White “racism”? In other words, do you agree with your fellow Democrats?

I’m curious where a black murderer of White people ranks on your “deplorables” scale. Is getting revenge on Whitey a bad thing? If so, how bad is it compared to — say — being opposed to affirmative action or being racially conscious as a White person?
                Last edited by Hannibal; November 21, 2022, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• What a stupid fucking question.

A murderer is a murderer.

Democrats don't support murderers (see kyle rittenhouse)

For every one of your stupid posts that "prove" your fucked up view, I can find a racist asshole killing a POC, but I don't because it's fucking stupid.

Don't be such a dumbass
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    What a stupid fucking question.

A murderer is a murderer.

Democrats don't support murderers (see kyle rittenhouse)

Don't be such a dumbass
                    A murderer is a murderer eh? Funny nobody says that the exceedingly rare White on Black killing makes the news. You weren’t so ho-hum about it when The Innocent, Hammer- Carrying, Detour Into People’s Yards-Taking, Non Jogging Shoes-Wearing, Police Report Frequently-Appearing, Black Jogger was shot when he tried to grab the business end of a shotgun.

Also — go back and read that post. There are many Democrats who expressed sympathy for the guy. If murder of White people really bothers you guys then why do you encourage it so much and then Whitewash it when it happens?

Also Kyle Rittenhouse didn’t murder anyone. I get that you’re a self-hating White who thinks that White people are not entitled to self defense, but your feelings don’t affect the legality of the matter.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; November 21, 2022, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Speaking of Kyle Rittenhouse, where does he rank on you list of Deplorables compared to Darrell Brooks? I’ll bet that you don’t even know who Darrell Brooks is without looking it up.

Comment

• The Kill Whitey mentality is bad. But otherwise I'm curious why this 5+ year old story is suddenly being posted here? Was it making the rounds in the Alt Right universe or something?

Comment

• Danish reporters covering the World Cup told to stop filing in Qatar.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And there are many Repubs that support the murder of people of color.

I'm not playing fuck-fuck with you on you poor persecuted white man bullshit

Just stop with the stupid shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              Danish reporters covering the World Cup told to stop filing in Qatar.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...orld-cup-video
                              Heard about that. I guess Qatar was also claiming this would be the "greenest" World Cup ever just to let FIFA know at the last minute that they didn't buy nearly enough buses so folks are just going to have to drive. And I've heard that part of the concern over beer sales is that authorities didn't want to pay for extra security.

And obviously there's, y'know, the matter of a couple thousands migrant construction workers dying while building all these one-time-only stadiums.

Proud couple of weeks for FIFA!

Comment

• 25 days ago Tucker said we would run out of diesel fuel in 25 days. In reality we have more diesel fuel now than when he made this bold prediction.

Tucker either deliberately or ignorantly misrepresented a statistic. The "25 days" figure he cited is only accurate if not a single drop of diesel is produced or imported for 25 straight days. In his clip he heavily implies the US had but 25 days before we completely run out thanks to our "insane" Ukraine policy.

Comment

Working...
                                X