Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    I hate you. This I know. Cuz the Bible told me so.
    If it’s any consolation, I hate me, too. Gonna punish my liver today unmercifully.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Might I suggest rubbing alcohol?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Instead of isopropyl, methanol has a much lower LD50. Figured you’d want a more lethal option.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Seconded.

Happy Thanksgiving twatwaffle.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

I’m not a birder. I do like knowing things. Thirst for knowledge and all that. And it pays off! My local bar has a trivia night (I think B-Dubs has brought theirs back, too). I absolutely kill at trivia. Kill.
            OK

What are the northernmost, southernmost, easternmost and westernmost states in the US?

Comment

• In case you were thinking Ukraine "is not our problem," you may be correct from a geographic standpoint - Putin isn't invading America's shores or launching ICBMs in our direction. What he is however, doing is weaponizing energy and that fact is going to affect Europeans big tiem and Americans to a lesser degree - if you ignore the human toll that fucktard is exacting. From the Economist:

Vladimir Putin, Russia’s president, is using energy as a weapon. Our data journalists set themselves a difficult question: how many people is this weapon likely to kill outside Ukraine? The answer they came up with was alarming. Although heatwaves get more press, cold temperatures are usually deadlier than hot ones. To estimate the relationship between energy costs and deaths, we built a statistical model that predicts how many people die per winter week in each of 226 European regions. This model found that a 10% rise in electricity prices is associated with a 0.6% increase in deaths, concentrated among the elderly and infirm. If the historical relationships between mortality, weather and energy costs continue to apply—which they may not, given how high current prices are—the death toll from the energy weapon could exceed the number of soldiers who have died so far in direct combat from bullets, shells, missiles and drones. It is one more reason why Ukraine’s fight against Russia is Europe’s, too.
              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Alaska

Continental: Washington, Florida, Maine, California.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Alaska

Continental: Washington, Florida, Maine, California.
                    I actually think it’s Alaska, Hawaii, Alaska, and Alaska. It’s an old Trivia Crack question.

Comment

• 4 states are bordered by exactly two other states. Name them.

Comment

I actually think it’s Alaska, Hawaii, Alaska, and Alaska. It’s an old Trivia Crack question.
                        The Aleutians cross the IDL, huh? Couldn’t remember if they did or not.

Comment

• And I heard somewhere that Minnesota has the northernmost point in the lower 48.

Comment

And I heard somewhere that Minnesota has the northernmost point in the lower 48.
                            Just checked. Google says Washington

Comment

4 states are bordered by exactly two other states. Name them.
                              Half of them are southern, then. And I know Washington. The last one is eluding me. Probably some godforsaken Yankee state.

Comment

4 states are bordered by exactly two other states. Name them.
                                Rhode Island
                                Florida
                                South Carolina
                                Washington
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X