No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The latest ISIS "Caliph" has been killed in battle per the terrorist state. Not clear yet who got him or where. He was the third so-called Caliph; the 2nd one the US killed in a special ops raid inside Syria back in February.

Comment

• FBI reportedly had up to eight informants in the Proud Boys on Jan 6 (yahoo.com)

they arrested 6 of the proud boys--2 found guilty of sedition.

always wondered why they let this thing get as far as it did

VP and speaker of the house with the entire house both allowed to enter a buiding the fbi already had insider knowledge of coming under 'attack' by thiis mob

still cant seem to find those pipe bombers either

and epps seems to be still running free after directing traffic on 1/6

Comment

• ...and yet Hunter is roaming free as a bird...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          ...and yet Hunter is roaming free as a bird...
          You've committed far more crimes against humanity and yet here you are.

Comment

• They can't catch me cuz the rabbit done died...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "Twitter has interfered in elections"

Comment

• orsonwelles-clap.gif

Comment

• heh
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Way to go wiz!

Comment

• Thanks.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh

Comment

• Some of you may be interested in this, most won't.

"Preliminary Lessons in Conventional Warfighting from Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine: February–July 2022."

I've just gotten through the three page executive summary but intend to plow through it. What struck me is that the initial public and now subsequent narrative about the war in Ukraine is woefully uninformed and not based on the kinds of data this report is based on. IOW, a lot of the western presses conclusions about "the death of the tank" and the bumbling of the Russian arm are not completely accurate and not supportable.

The authors urge, as I have, that this is an important conflict that is being fought over substantially divergent strategic goals between the western democratic powers and a block of authoritarian - some would say fascist - powers. At this point in time, Russia is at the point of the spear but China and to a lesser extent Iran are all potential entrants into the fray in the ME and over Taiwan.

A closing point is that the report covers only the period from the Russian invasion in February to the point at which, beginning in late June and early July the west provided artillery in sufficient numbers and accuracy to change the shape of the battlefield and blunt Russian advances. There is intent to cover, in a subsequent report, the period after early July when Ukraine mounted its first counter-offensive at scale..

The study concludes that Ukraine can prevail but to do so, it is dependent on western support that cannot diminish.

https://static.rusi.org/359-SR-Ukrai...-web-final.pdf
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• So you're saying that the US needs to do to Russia, what Russia and China did to us in Viet Nam?
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• While DJT is off meeting with fucktwats, our benevolent all-knowing Progressive Elites at Univerities are contining and intensifying their efforts to, well, segregate students by race.

That's The Party, folks. That's where we actually are and it's only moving in that direction.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                              X