• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no win for Lake in this.

She lost.

She is a fucking loser.

She is as big a piece of shit as the Mango Mussolini

Time for her to go away and be a footnote in this dark period of American history
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I sincerely doubt that the Progs really want her, or Trump, to go away.

They LOVE having wackos on the other side, because it makes their wackos seem (just a little bit) less bat shit crazy.

Mind you, they still are.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
        I think the big win for lake is if they force hobbs to take the stand in this
        Just saw from one of the Arizona people I follow...she will NOT be taking the stand. Lake's lawyers have withdrawn their subpoena for Hobbs. Both of the 2 claims that were allowed to remain in the suit deal relate only to Maricopa County.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Starting next year the five most senior Senators will be

Chuck Grassley (IA)
          Cocaine Mitch (KY)
          Dianne Feinstein (CA)
          Patty Murray (WA) (surprised by this one)
          Jim Inhofe (OK)
          Somebody needs to shut off their supply of adrenochrome

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            There is no win for Lake in this.

She lost.

She is a fucking loser.

She is as big a piece of shit as the Mango Mussolini

Time for her to go away and be a footnote in this dark period of American history
            I feel exactly the same about Hillary
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
              I sincerely doubt that the Progs really want her, or Trump, to go away.

They LOVE having wackos on the other side, because it makes their wackos seem (just a little bit) less bat shit crazy.

Mind you, they still are.
              yeah thats why trying to indict him makes little sense--although doubtful they could ever convict i guess they can indict all they want.

kudos to lake for going down this road though

and to twitter for exposing the rampant corruption that just permeates this country.

weaponizintg the fbi like they have is the last straw--maybe the pendulum will swing the other way--although fbi has been weaponized since j edgar--we just didnt know it

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

I feel exactly the same about Hillary
                Who?
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• MAGA Republican Christmas parties look as miserable as you’d expect. I imagine they’re eating spray can cheese on ritz crackers cuz that’s what they think their voters eat for Christmas dinner.

Comment

• Zelensky coming to DC tomorrow to speak in front of congress btw. Crazy!

Comment

• Yeah, it's brazen. He's done a great job upstaging Putin. Putin made his first trip out side Russia today in over a year to Minsk, capital of Belarus.

Russian propagandists are setting conditions that indicate Russian and Belarussians will invade Ukraine headed for Kiev from Belarus. Not going to happen. And if it does, it won't go well. But Zelenski's trip to the US intends to demonstrate it could happen.

He'll say, now is the time to send us tanks, munitions and air defense equipment in preparation for Russian offensives wherever they might come from. He'll tell the US Congress Russia can and will be defeated if you stand by us. It's a good move.

There's a lot of theater being carried out right now by both sides - politically and militarily. Zelenski's trip to DC is part of it. Putin in the safety of his palace awarding medals today is another. Meanwhile the two sides pummel each other around Bahkmut that Zelenski visited just yesterday to award medals in a bunker on the front lines in response to Putin's visit to an undisclosed location where a staged meeting with his generals took place.

They're two defiant leaders not giving an inch. This isn't going to end well for either side but Russia will be the worse off in the long run. Ukraine isnt going to give up but when the Russians decide to pull back. and they will, Ukraine will have suffered immense loss in lives, livelihoods and critical infrastucture. The cost of a rebuild will rival anything previously undertaken including post WWII's Marshall plan.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        MAGA Republican Christmas parties look as miserable as you’d expect. I imagine they’re eating spray can cheese on ritz crackers cuz that’s what they think their voters eat for Christmas dinner.

Good Lord. That is like a fever dream

Comment

• Mega-Maga Obsession Syndrome
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "The Great Replacement Theory is a Right Wing nutjob conspiracy theory that isn't really happening but it's a good thing that it is." -- Democrats

Last edited by Hannibal; December 21, 2022, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• FkdfajxWAAAWhrB?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X