Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

We celebrate the 8 days of STFU in my house.
    It may be necessary to explain the joke to Wiz a little further as he is very much a pastrami on white w/ mayo kinda guy

Well, at least insofar as the definition of "mayo" can be stretched to include Miracle Whip

Comment

• Dear god. And I thought AA's instant grits was shameful fucking shit.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• When the leaves begin to turn and the days grow shorter, you can find AA on the veranda of his Hattiesburg estate, taking comfort in the Unabridged Works of William Faulkner and a warm bowl of instant pumpkin spice grits.

Comment

• Faulkner certainly solidifies Mississippi as the cultural heartbeat of the Deep South. Well, and Jimmy Buffett, too.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• As goes Mississippi, so goes THE SOUTH -- Ancient Southern proverb

Comment

• Omnibus Bill clears Senate 68-29. Merry Christmas!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaGeezer View Post

# 3. is just not so. Have you heard anyone on this board support Putin in any way? Who are these Putin admirers? I've never heard anyone speak favorably of Putin (except Trump).

I'd also point out that you immediately go to "masculinity...hates gays,...misogyny... and racism..." Then you go on to say that these flat-earth right-wingers are about the culture war.

I think there are a whole lot of people who want to see the cost/benefit analysis of sending money to Ukraine. Ukraine is a profoundly corrupt country that has outlawed political opposition and shut down media critical of the regime. I support killing Russians with weapons that have been built for that purpose. But the rationale that we are "fighting for democracy..." is pure BS. we are fighting to change the regime in Russia, just like Reagan did. I support that. But I'd also note that for a quarter of what we are sending to Ukraine we could to fight the invasion at our southern border that kills 300 Americans per day from drugs.

Let's get you up to speed.

From Tucker Carlson of Fox News (most powerful media man on the right)

"So we've got new hairstyles and maternity flight suits. Pregnant women are going to fight our wars. It a mockery of the US Military,"

"While China's military becomes more masculine as it has assembled the world's largest navy, our military needs to become as Joe Biden says more feminine."
                Senior military leaders are voicing support for women in the military after Fox News host Tucker Carlson complained on his show about recent changes meant to attract and retain more female service members. “Women lead our most lethal units with character,” tweeted Sgt. Maj. of the Army Michael Grinston, the service’s top enlisted leader. “They…

Comment

• From Ted Cruz:

"Holy crap, perhaps a woke emasculated army is not the best idea."

He was comparing the Russian military ads to the US military ads. He was convinced the Russian military was better because they were more masculine.
                  Insider traced the route of a video comparing US and Russian military recruitment ads from pro-Kremlin networks to Cruz's Twitter feed.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

We celebrate the 8 days of STFU in my house.
                    "...on the first day of Christmas THE_WIZARD_ said to me....STFU in a tree...."
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 1.7 trillion more 7200 earmarks up to 15 billion for that--with 40 billion for ukraine and 10 billion to investigate domestic terrorism

always thought the house did the budget

with inflation and recession nipping at our heals lets fok the taxpayers again

in other news lake ieam is scoring with the public at least and hobbs defense is impotent at best--not that it matters--goes to appeal and ultimately az supreme court

but the lake offensive is scoring

BREAKING: Kari Lake Trial Reveals 42.5% of Randomly Examined Ballots Were Improper (trendingpoliticsnews.com)

Kari Lake War Room (@KariLakeWarRoom) / Twitter​​

Comment

• Kari Lake lost, move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                          1.7 trillion more 7200 earmarks up to 15 billion for that--with 40 billion for ukraine and 10 billion to investigate domestic terrorism

always thought the house did the budget

with inflation and recession nipping at our heals lets fok the taxpayers again

in other news lake ieam is scoring with the public at least and hobbs defense is impotent at best--not that it matters--goes to appeal and ultimately az supreme court

but the lake offensive is scoring

BREAKING: Kari Lake Trial Reveals 42.5% of Randomly Examined Ballots Were Improper (trendingpoliticsnews.com)

Kari Lake War Room (@KariLakeWarRoom) / Twitter​​
                          The 42.5% number is based entirely on the testimony of one person who is on Kari lake's payroll and also routinely speaks at Mike Lindell events. The guy claims that these ballots were printed on 19 inch paper instead of 20 inch and were never properly read by the machines. The County is presenting witnesses today and I expect they will shoot this down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            When the leaves begin to turn and the days grow shorter, you can find AA on the veranda of his Hattiesburg estate, taking comfort in the Unabridged Works of William Faulkner and a warm bowl of instant pumpkin spice grits.
                            This, of course, means war.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

This, of course, means war.
                              WAR!!!!

Comment

• DSL,

See, you missed a golden opportunity to say something along the lines of, “I fear no war with a man whose home country was conquered by the English, so his ancestors moved to the southern US and immediately surrendered to a drunken general in some Virginia backwater.”

Talent would not have let a beachball like that pass him at the plate.

I don’t hate you, I pity you. ”Dr.” StrangleLove. You’re a faux Talent in the same vein that Kornelle is a faux Ivy, you Landgrant galoot.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X