No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just stating facts. That is where the fraud is. I don't care where it started or why it started. It's just a fact.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...try putting that genie back in the bottle...you think we heard "Jim Crow 2.0" bad recently....whoa baby...hold my beer.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        I'm just stating facts. That is where the fraud is. I don't care where it started or why it started. It's just a fact.
        The"fact" is that there is no significant fraud. It's just a fact.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• seriously vote late on election day to muddy up the system?

well you can go to the final arguments and make your own decision if those printers made a difference.

Im still stuck on how kimberly yee a nobody got 150000 more then all the othr repubs running statewide

you still have to have 150,000 in a state of 2.5 million crossover to vote straight ticket except for the race ye was in. Nobody crossed party lines to vote for state treasurer

The Truth About Kimberly Yee and the Arizona Election Results (thegatewaypundit.com)

makes absolutely no sense and dont post that nonsense about HD8 and 9 dsl that made no sense either

meanwhile its going to be 70 all weekend and i have a tee time for monday

Merry christmas everybody stay safe
            Last edited by crashcourse; December 23, 2022, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
              The flag is upside down, too. All these parliamentarians have masks on. You sure Randi Weingarten doesn't have a hand in this?
              Last edited by DaGeezer; December 23, 2022, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• When you lose an election, you should simply concede the race and move on. You also shouldn't tell McCain voters she doesn't want your vote. How fucking dumb can you be to say that?

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                  seriously vote late on election day to muddy up the system?

well you can go to the final arguments and make your own decision if those printers made a difference.

Im still stuck on how kimberly yee a nobody got 150000 more then all the othr repubs running statewide

you still have to have 150,000 in a state of 2.5 million crossover to vote straight ticket except for the race ye was in. Nobody crossed party lines to vote for state treasurer

The Truth About Kimberly Yee and the Arizona Election Results (thegatewaypundit.com)

makes absolutely no sense and dont post that nonsense about HD8 and 9 dsl that made no sense either

meanwhile its going to be 70 all weekend and i have a tee time for monday

Merry christmas everybody stay safe
                  Crash you you have any EVIDENCE or PROOF that it's scientifically impossible that Kimberly Yee, running for the relatively unimportant Treasurer's office, got more votes than Blake Masters and Kari Lake? Beyond a 5 week old Gateway Pundit article that also offers no proof beyond "This can't happen because I SAY SO"

And do I really need to explain the 8th and 9th districts AGAIN??? You claimed weeks and weeks ago that the Republicans running for House seats beat their Dems by a way bigger margin than Masters/Lake/Finchem and this was PROOF that the election was fixed. I then pointed out that Debbie Lesko in the 8th and Paul Gosar in the 9th did not even face a named opponent on the ballot.

Just look at Mohave County, a very conservative place.

Paul Gosar (R) 63,643
                  Kari Lake (R) 61,125
                  Katie Hobbs (D) 20,369
                  Write-In Candidate (D) 214

The reason why Gosar beat his Dem "opponent" far worse than Lake did in that County is because he did not actually even HAVE an opponent on the ballot. The Dems didn't officially run anyone against him. Some random jerkoff Dem got 200 of his neighbors to write his name in, that's it. There's nothing suspicious here.

Again, add up the vote totals in House Districts 1 through 7 only and the Dem candidates actually got more votes statewide than the Republicans did. That's consistent with a Kelly/Hobbs victory.

Finally, you and your Gateway Pundit moron aren't even telling the truth about Yee being the only Republican to win a statewide race. Republicans won the State School Superintendent race and the State Mine Inspector (ooh!) race also.

https://azsos.gov/sites/default/file...anvass_Web.pdf
                  Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; December 23, 2022, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind a good Chicago style dog right now.

307956902_6306289593127_8694991224039828255_n.jpg?stp=cp0_dst-jpg_p235x350_q75_spS444&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=68ce8d&_nc_ohc=5FoLZCPgk5QAX_495s-&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfDiwU1_DW72qMQXaOIjjtSlUn7sxPRt-dqHgulelKBx_g&amp
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I served those at my place liney...best dogs in the world...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This would be a bit closer to me ...but we're in the middle of a blizzard ...

bill-thomas-halo-burger.jpg

Comment

• Nice.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That's the half-pound Supreme Deluxe. Even at my hungriest, I can only eat one of those.

Best burger outside of Ann Arbor's Blimpy Burger.

Comment

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpuJ6wTPjfWxJiY5N2hKjAhdwlszwBonCXWwByVHri5XxrPzy3FXTHtNrapj0xw9_DvwY&usqp=CAU.jpg

Speaking of Blimpy Burger ... this one has bacon and a fried egg. Qualifies as breakfast and lunch.

Comment

• I think you've mentioned Halo Burger before because I found out they had connections to Kewpee Burger. Kewpee was the biggest burger chain in America before WWII. Today there's only 5 and three are in Lima, OH. The tiny one in downtown is really worth visiting if you have some godforsaken reason to be in Lima. The outside looks like time hasn't touched it since the 30's. Dave Thomas loved the places and the burgers & fries will remind you a lot of Wendy's back when he was still alive.

Comment

Working...
                                X