No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are almost as many registered Independents in Arizona as registered Republicans. Combined with Dems they make up nearly 2/3 the electorate. The “trend” isn’t to register Republican and vote Democratic. It’s for Independents to be turned off by your batshit crazy loser candidates who are more interested in posturing and social media trash talking than actual governance.

Comment

• It's truly astounding that all the Rs had to be was not more crazy the Prog Left and, in some states, they couldn't even manage that. We're talking the lowest of low bars. Not quite "be not as moronic as Wiz" -- but shit near.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You are dead to me.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          It's truly astounding that all the Rs had to be was not more crazy the Prog Left and, in some states, they couldn't even manage that. We're talking the lowest of low bars. Not quite "be not as moronic as Wiz" -- but shit near.
          Yep. At least Lake losing doesn't affect the rest of the country like running Walker, Oz, and Masters did. The overturning of Roe was a boon for the Ds also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Yep. At least Lake losing doesn't affect the rest of the country like running Walker, Oz, and Masters did. The overturning of Roe was a boon for the Ds also.
            It has longer term implications. She obviously had her sights set on higher goals.

Hopefully her loss will help usher out the fucking election denying MAGATs.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• She was or is the rising star of the GOP.
              Last edited by froot loops; December 28, 2022, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Yes, I'm still wondering why any of us should give a damn about the politics of Arizona. It's got about as much relevance as the comings and goings of Hollywood celebrities.

There's so many other things to be concerned with- even if you aren't free to roam about the country on Southwest..

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  She was or is then rising star of the GOP.
                  And your girlie Gretch is the rising star for the Ds.

Comment

• I am not sure about Gretchen's national ambitions , but she did win big. But 2028 is a long time from now. Best to continue to focus on the fixing the damn roads.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

It has longer term implications. She obviously had her sights set on higher goals.

Hopefully her loss will help usher out the fucking election denying MAGATs.
                      I mean, lots of people have their sighs on higher goals, but whether they're actually attainable is another story. Lake is done. It's pretty simple. She couldn't beat a BAD candidate whose best quality was that she wasn't insane. Yeah, her retail politics sucked, she refused to debate, her positions weren't particularly great -- but she wasn't insane.

Lake has no future in national politics. So, rest easy on that front. She will, however, probably parlay her "victimhood" into some sort of lucrative entertainment career.

Your problem is Ron DeSantis. It ain't Shitshow Kari Lake.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        I am not sure about Gretchen's national ambitions , but she did win big. But 2028 is a long time from now. Best to continue to focus on the fixing the damn roads.
                        Lol! She’ll be in DC is some capacity no later than January 20, 2025. The least of her ambitions are as a cabinet member as Secretary of one the useless Departments of the Biden administration.

And the damn roads will suck again by then too.

Comment

• Ha! The best satire always has a bit of truth to it...

Screenshot 2022-12-28 10.06.16 AM.png

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Some good news on the Queen Gretch front. Two more of her would-be kidnappers will be heading to prison for a long time.

The streets may be full of holes but at least there's a bit less trash on them!!! Let's all salute our law enforcement for taking these scumballs OFF THE STREETS!!!

Comment

• Far as I can tell, the standard of living will increase for most of those guys.

Comment

• Santos should be held accountable for his lies. So should The Chairman.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X