Clear All

• FlCIcu8XwAAZBGv?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• Nothing Burgers.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "CONSPIRACY THEORIES!!!!1!!11

Comment

• Who knew that a South African would do more to alter the course of our politics than the entire Republican Party.

We'll see if the Republicans have any sack when they have subpoena and investigative power, but I'm not exactly holding my breath.
          Last edited by Hannibal; December 28, 2022, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• correct
            4sg92m.jpg
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• not shocking

The R party is a fucking clusterfuck right now.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• . 6ya624.jpg
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• pretty much
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DeSantis would definitely be an upgrade over every other Republican but the reality is, it’s probably too late. There is likely no political solution. We’re a full fledged Banana Republic now. The FBI, the media, and the CIA exist solely to keep Democrats in power now. The only question is whether the Republicans ever respond in kind.

I’m not holding my breath.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; December 28, 2022, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Tulsi Gabbard interviewed Santos last night. It didn't go well for Santos.

“Tucker Carlson Tonight” guest host Tulsi Gabbard held Santos’ feet to the fire on a number of his apparent lies, asking at one point: “Do you have no shame?”

Comment

• Only D's are allowed to bear false witness....
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What a shock that a guy whose only identity comes from identity politics turns out to be a pathological liar.

Comment

• heh
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• i really didntcare if kari won or lost. I wanted her policies to win. But ni Did like her fight and abilty to express herself against any media anytime. but the border and the homeless were her two main issues that hobbs could not give a shit about. so now there will be no statewide cohesive strategy for the border nor the expanding homeless problem we have. Drugs come in through yuma and tuscon often enouigh the local news pretty much has a story every week on a huge bust. south of interstate 10 a lot more homeless camps springing up. cartels arent losing any business with hobbs in. I really dont know what she stands for since she never did any debates nor really answered any reporters questions except that dreadful CNN interview. now a bunch of these old fart snowbirds second guessing whether coming this far south is wise. at least with title 42 being put on hold maybe that slows the problem. But if you dont think its a problem try going onto local el paso news networks and see what their airports and streets are filling up with. And hobbs will certainly do nothing about that

Nice to see all the hobbs supporters on this site even if they dont have a clue what she stands for or whether she stands for anything really.
                              Last edited by crashcourse; December 28, 2022, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• You were Kari Lake's biggest fanboy. L.iterally nobody was talking about the Arizona gubernatorial race in here except you (her biggest booster). You had a few very confident posts about how she was going to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X