No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cons on this board insisted over and over and over again that "no one" would ever face consequences for burning down that Atlanta Wendy's where the cops killed the dude who tried to taze them.

I then pointed out that all three arsonists have been arrested, had been in custody for quite a while in one case, and this has never been brought up again since.

Suspects in Atlanta Wendy's arson following death of Rayshard Brooks appear in court (fox5atlanta.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      The people who are largely responsible for the BLM crimes by and large have not been prosecuted...and this includes many high profile people on the left who ENCOURAGED the rioting and promised to assist those who were responsible with assistance...the people who trespassed on the capitol have largely been held accountable and in many cases have been denied their rights to a fair and speedy trial. I don't condone any of these actions but this is akin to going soft on murderers and throwing the book at shoplifters.
      Their trials are going as fast as anyone else in the federal system. If you want faster trials, commit to spending more on the judicial system or STFU. And the only people that spent any significant amount of time in jail pre-trial were people who straight up assaulted cops or refused to comply with parole conditions (nutjob "Sovereign citizens" like Pauline Bauer). I don't care what crimes you're accused of committing, if you routinely break the conditions of your parole before trial, you will get your ass thrown in jail. That's not "unfair". That's how the judicial is and has always been.

Even this "Bigo" Barnett dude spent virtually no time in jail before his trial. And the judge ordered him released pending sentencing (and appeal) so cry me a river that this is akin to Stalin's gulags

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        It continues to be a total lie and not a particularly good one that no one was ever punished for participating in BLM riots and the gutter trash that invaded the Capitol on Jan 6th were not just totally peaceful, they are being grossly mistreated because they *gasp* might serve 30 days in jail.
        30 Days? There are people languishing in prison without trial right now who have been sitting there for well over a year. And who when they do face trial, are going to be judged by jury that comes from a pool that is 95% Democrat, and they will face a hopelessly corrupt and partisan DOJ that cares not one shred for actually upholding the law. They are royally fucked.

I guarantee you that the guy in the article that you posted will get a hell if a lot more than 30 days. He will get the maximum sentence for all of his crimes and be made to serve them consecutively. They are making an example out of all of them.

Also — you say that it’s a myth that BLM and Antifa got off easily — prove it. Show me the lengthy prison sentences for non-violent offenders or the multi-year prison stays for moderately violent offenders who did something like beat a cop using a flag as a makeshift weapon. The guy who got his picture taken at Nancy Pelosi’s desk will serve more time in prison than the guy who threw a Molotov cocktail at the cops in Portland. The Vice President that you voted for promoted a bail fund that got violent offenders released from jail FFS.
        Last edited by Hannibal; January 23, 2023, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Don't make DSL think. He just switched to Sanka.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

30 Days? There are people languishing in prison without trial right now who have been sitting there for well over a year. And who when they do face trial, are going to be judged by jury that comes from a pool that is 95% Democrat, and they will face a hopelessly corrupt and partisan DOJ that cares not one shred for actually upholding the law. They are royally fucked.

I guarantee you that the guy in the article that you posted will get a hell if a lot more than 30 days. He will get the maximum sentence for all of his crimes and be made to serve them consecutively. They are making an example out of all of them.

Also — you say that it’s a myth that BLM and Antifa got off easily — prove it. Show me the lengthy prison sentences for non-violent offenders or the multi-year prison stays for moderately violent offenders who did something like beat a cop using a flag as a makeshift weapon. The guy who got his picture taken at Nancy Pelosi’s desk will serve more time in prison than the guy who threw a Molotov cocktail at the cops in Portland. The Vice President that you voted for promoted a bail fund that got violent offenders released from jail FFS.
            How about I turn the tables and ask YOU to prove that significant numbers of non-violent Jan 6th rioters have been sitting in jail for over a year.

You're talking about just a few dozen people and I'm asserting every single one of them is charged with attacking cops or broke the terms of their pre-trial release. Prove me wrong. Bring specifics Don't just recycle the same junk I've heard a million times. Give me names of the people you think have been in jail for over a year for doing nothing more than taking a couple pictures in the Rotunda.

Don't do your crimes in DC if you don't want to be tried there. Seems like an easy rule for even gutter trash simpletons to follow.

Comment

• How about if I ask YOU to STFU...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

How about if I ask YOU to STFU...
                So long as you stifle and KYR

Comment

• Ahem. My "role" is to enforce the STFU's around here. Thy shalt not question.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Ahem. My "role" is to enforce the STFU's around here. Thy shalt not question.
                    Your role is to bring refills and make sure I have a good 50/50 balance of celery and carrots with my wings.

Comment

• Those are way down my job description list you twatwaffle...STFU is #1...shaddup is #2...those are barely top 7...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

How about I turn the tables and ask YOU to prove that significant numbers of non-violent Jan 6th rioters have been sitting in jail for over a year.

You're talking about just a few dozen people and I'm asserting every single one of them is charged with attacking cops or broke the terms of their pre-trial release. Prove me wrong. Bring specifics Don't just recycle the same junk I've heard a million times. Give me names of the people you think have been in jail for over a year for doing nothing more than taking a couple pictures in the Rotunda.

Don't do your crimes in DC if you don't want to be tried there. Seems like an easy rule for even gutter trash simpletons to follow.
                        Is assaulting a cop grounds for being held without bail for a year?

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...otest/2952018/

Rep. Katherine Clark's Daughter Son in Court After Arrest During Boston Common Protest

The police account of what happened includes an allegation that Riley Dowell hit an officer as she he resisted being arrested

Riley (Jared) Dowell, the child of House Minority Whip Katherine Clark (D) Mass, was participating in an Antifa protest last night and struck a cop causing him to bleed from the nose and mouth. He has been released on $500 bail after being charged with "Assault by means of a dangerous weapon" among others.

Comment

Plot Twist: Ex-FBI Agent Involved in Trump-Russia Probe Indicted For Violating Russia Sanctions

Charles McGonigal is accused of conspiring to lift sanctions off Russian businessman with ties to Vladimir Putin

Former FBI official Charles McGonigal (YouTube). Chuck Ross
                          January 23, 2023

A former FBI official involved in the investigation of the Trump campaign’s possible ties to Russia was charged Monday for violating sanctions on behalf of a Russian oligarch sanctioned by the U.S. government.
                          ​Charles McGonigal, who led the FBI’s counterintelligence division in New York, is accused of violating U.S. sanctions on behalf of Oleg Deripaska, a Russian aluminum magnate with close ties to Vladimir Putin. According to prosecutors, McGonigal and a former Russian diplomat conspired to have sanctions removed from Deripaska in 2021. They also investigated another Russian oligarch "in return for concealed payments" from Deripaska. Their effort was unsuccessful as Deripaska remains under sanctions.

The indictment marks a surprising twist given McGonigal’s involvement with the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign’s links to Russia. As a top counterintelligence official, McGonigal was one of the first individuals at the FBI to learn that a Trump campaign adviser had discussed Hillary Clinton’s emails with a foreign diplomat. The FBI opened its investigation of the Trump campaign based on that conversation, but later found no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The indictment marks a surprising twist given McGonigal’s involvement with the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign’s links to Russia. As a top counterintelligence official, McGonigal was one of the first individuals at the FBI to learn that a Trump campaign adviser had discussed Hillary Clinton’s emails with a foreign diplomat. The FBI opened its investigation of the Trump campaign based on that conversation, but later found no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

McGonigal, who left the FBI in 2018, was involved in the bureau’s probe of Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, according to text messages released by Senate Republicans. "Our Team is currently talking to [Carter Page] re Russia," he wrote on March 16, 2017, to an FBI colleague.

It is unclear what other involvement McGonigal had in the Trump-Russia probe. But that investigation also scrutinized Deripaska’s relationship with former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort. Manafort and Deripaska had business dealings in Ukraine and maintained contact during the 2016 campaign.
                          "Rules for Radicals" -- accuse your enemy of what you yourself are doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Is assaulting a cop grounds for being held without bail for a year?

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...otest/2952018/

Rep. Katherine Clark's Daughter Son in Court After Arrest During Boston Common Protest

The police account of what happened includes an allegation that Riley Dowell hit an officer as she he resisted being arrested

Riley (Jared) Dowell, the child of House Minority Whip Katherine Clark (D) Mass, was participating in an Antifa protest last night and struck a cop causing him to bleed from the nose and mouth. He has been released on $500 bail after being charged with "Assault by means of a dangerous weapon" among others.

Well hey, I certainly don't agree with that.

Comment

• Gaslighting 101

It\'s what Progs do.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 4 more Oath Keepers found guilty of seditious conspiracy.

Comment

Working...
                                X