No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to argue the Treasonists were right, knock yourself the fuck out. If you want to shit on Lincoln as a worse President than Nixon, knock yourself the fuck out. If you want to say he was Stalin, then knock yourself the fuck out. If you want to say Lincoln had no moral disagreement with slavery, then knock yourself the fuck out. If you want to say that Sherman committed institutional genocide, then knock yourself the fuck out. Those are such awful arguments they honestly don't merit a response.

Everything I said is exactly right as it pertains to your little delusional 2023 fantasies of secession. If you can convince the body politk of the merits of whatever argument you have then you'll be able to leave. If you cannot, then you won't. The choice isn't up to the assclown secessionists. That's just the fact.

If you want to have some sort of academic discussion tilting at windmills discussion about whether the Constiution permits secession then, alright, I guess. Practically speaking -- as noted -- it's purely academic UNLESS you can convince the electorate of the merits.​
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• In Davis we trust.
      Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just another day at the Miscellaneous Forum -- start out with 1984 chick flick version with a slight She Hulk detour on our way to Lincoln was a Stalinist.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

LOL. Everything I said is true. Go post another right-wing YouTuber as some authority on history. Goddamn, man.
          You're making a lot of non-arguments addressing a lot of things that I didn't even say. I think that I've made my opinions on this matter clear. Address some actual points and we can talk. Or in the meantime, stop boozing it up.

Comment

• M's gonna M©
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If you want to argue the Treasonists were right, knock yourself the fuck out. [You didn't say they were, just that they might be]

If you want to shit on Lincoln as a worse President than Nixon, knock yourself the fuck out. ["Richard Nixon was forced out of office for far, far less and is considered one of history’s villains as a result."]

If you want to say he was Stalin, then knock yourself the fuck out. ["...I had heard previously about his censorship of the press, but never how downright Stalinist it was. He seems like a pretty garden variety authoritarian who opportunistically seized power and used it to his own ends."]

If you want to say Lincoln had no moral disagreement with slavery, then knock yourself the fuck out. [Lincoln had little to no moral objection to [slavery.]"]

If you want to say that Sherman committed institutional genocide, then knock yourself the fuck out. [Direct quote from the YouTube video you posted and recommended we all watch]

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

LOL. Everything I said is true. Go post another right-wing YouTuber as some authority on history. Goddamn, man.
                *Ahem* I believe Prof. Razorfist skimmed at least 4 books in preparation for that video, including two that describe Lincoln as the devil. He also got “chills” carefully pouring over Sherman’s 1200+ page memoirs (yeah right)

Comment

• If you want to say STFU, Talent, then knock yourself out.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA....if you want to knock yourself out...please make a YouTube video so we can all enjoy it.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Given that he’s dressed in all black, has the shades pulled tight, and is wearing sunglasses indoors in the dark, I would also like to raise the possibility that Razorfist is a vampire and has an axe to grind over the events of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

*Ahem* I believe Prof. Razorfist skimmed at least 4 books in preparation for that video, including two that describe Lincoln as the devil. He also got “chills” carefully pouring over Sherman’s 1200+ page memoirs (yeah right)
                        I assume he also watched the Lincoln vampire killer movie.

AA:

Done and done.

Comment

• Okay, big news. I’ve updated my hot sauce rankings to add Cholula to my top 5. Just a very good, clean pepper finish for a mass-produced national product.

I’m sure you all needed this info. You are welcome.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Add Cholula to Razorfist and the early 70s She Hulk on today's list of great discoveries.

Comment

• There was a She Hulk convo today? I know we mentioned it on the Movie Thread but I don’t see It. Dear god, let that abomination die.

Comment

• As mentioned, it kicked off with 1984 chickfest version, moved to She Hulk, briefly, also included a short stop off at the Jim Crow lies of The Chairman, then thoughtful discussion of whether Lincoln was a terrible president as presented by Razorfist and finally, a brief update to the hot sauce power rankings. I should note, Wizard dotted the day with STFUs.

Very productive shit, AA. Very. Productive. Shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X