Clear All

• That stuff is for wussies.

This is a hot sauce....
    Attached Files
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STFU

Comment

• Boy the conversation sure died. Maybe I should discuss She-Hulk a bit more.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          That stuff is for wussies.

This is a hot sauce....
          What’s the scoville on that? I like *hot* hot sauces, but there is a point where excessive heat detracts from the food imo.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            As mentioned, it kicked off with 1984 chickfest version, moved to She Hulk, briefly, also included a short stop off at the Jim Crow lies of The Chairman, then thoughtful discussion of whether Lincoln was a terrible president as presented by Razorfist and finally, a brief update to the hot sauce power rankings. I should note, Wizard dotted the day with STFUs.

Very productive shit, AA. Very. Productive. Shit.
            1984 click fest? As in Orwell’s 1984? I’m a fan, so is the convo worth going back to find it?
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Boy the conversation sure died. Maybe I should discuss She-Hulk a bit more.
              So, you’re a She-Hulk fan?

Comment

• Chickfest. It’s being redone from a woman’s point of view. The discussion was mostly DSL yelling at Hannibal. Then I yelled at DSL. Then Wiz told someone to STFU. Then I yelled at Razorfist indirectly. Then DSL shat upon your hot sauce “joke of a top 5” — probably his words.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• We need to regroup and have a better day tomorrow. This was not our best effort. And by “we” I mean you fuckin’ people.

Comment

• From a woman’s perspective?

jfc.

I’ll take silly rewrites that detract from the original work for $1000, Alex (RIP).

Missed all but the tail of the Razorfist stuff. No thanks.

DSL sassing my hot sauces? Or Wiz? Because Wiz’ culinary chops are, well, not good, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      We need to regroup and have a better day tomorrow. This was not our best effort. And by “we” I mean you fuckin’ people.
                      I suggest everyone work on their hot sauce rankings. We can compare and contrast in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

So, you’re a She-Hulk fan?
                        I haven’t seen it. I talked a bit about the comic versions I’m familiar with and why I think the show is probably more dumb dumb than offensive dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I haven’t seen it. I talked a bit about the comic versions I’m familiar with and why I think the show is probably more dumb dumb than offensive dumb.
                          I’ve seen 12 minutes of one episode. Never read the comics.

Comment

I’ve seen 12 minutes of one episode. Never read the comics.
                            There’s a big difference between the original 70’s She-Hulk and the late 80’s/ early 90’s version as written by John Byrne (one of the greatest comics creators Post 1980). The latter was way more self deprecating and tongue in cheek and I think the show was trying to capture its humor but failed miserably.

Comment

From a woman’s perspective?

jfc.

I’ll take silly rewrites that detract from the original work for $1000, Alex (RIP).

Missed all but the tail of the Razorfist stuff. No thanks.

DSL sassing my hot sauces? Or Wiz? Because Wiz’ culinary chops are, well, not good, man.
                              You are in line with the sane re 1984. DSL, of course, was contrary and cursing all as if they ate the last thin mint.

He then moved into a dissertation on the history of She Hulk which ultimately led to an unthinkable defense of indefensible. Then Razorfist emerged.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yes I was about to have to answer for Biden’s “Jim Crow on steroids” remark for the 34th time when, like Stockton to Malone, Hannibal threw me assist by posting some Alt Right vampire’s senior thesis as to why Lincoln was akshully our worst President ever. In between we talked some She Hulk.

Great day, all things considered

Comment

Working...
                                X