No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, fun fact: even though my parents lived in Atlanta for 20 years, I have never been to Stone Mountain. I’m not sure I get the allure. I have, however, been to 17 Civil War battlefields.

When I was at Chickamauga, Shelby Foote was there being filmed/interviewed. Crazy enough, he did not seek me out to critique his work, so fuck him.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The CSA still exists. It was just renamed SEC...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No, the SEC wins. The CSA, not so much.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• LAIR!!! Jefferson Davis is The Nick's great great great uncle...don't be coming in here lying yer rebel arse off...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This discussion reminds me of the observation that we're lucky that the Good Guys have won every war.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Anyway, as stated numerous times, Lincoln's "exigencies" need to be considered in his legacy. That said, we were in the midst of a civil war and still largely functioning as a constitutional republic. Indeed, the election of 1864 could have easily given us the CSA. To my mind, this is way more consistent with American exceptionalism -- the notion that, yeah, we will let the electorate vote out the President in the midst of a civil war -- than it is with run-of-the-mill authoritarianism or dictators or whatever.

But, then again, I believe, firmly, in American exceptionalism.

And Clarence and the rest of the butternuts were fucktwats.
              That would be Clement Vallandingham.

Try to keep your fuckwads straight.
              Last edited by Da Geezer; January 26, 2023, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• Talent -- I meant to respond to this earlier.

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                Gutfeld, who isn't particularly funny (IMO)....
                You have crossed over into unacceptable behavior. My loathing of you has reached a new level.

Comment

• I stand by that 100%, so get in line! I gots lotsa motherfuckers who loathe me.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Seconded.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They need to step up recruiting at the gay nightclubs and offer more perks, like free cross sex hormone treatment

https://dossier.substack.com/p/us-ar...uiting-numbers

US Army faces worst recruiting numbers since end of draft era, offers medals & promotions for referrals

[
                      The United States Army is facing its worst recruiting environment since 1973, when the conscription era ended and the current all-volunteer force was formed.
                      I'm sure that CGVT will be along shortly to tell us that this is all because the robust Biden economy offers such great opportunities LOL

Comment

• Diversity is our strength

Comment

• Hannibal’s idealized all white, aggressively homophobic, no-women-allowed army is currently getting its collective ass handed to it by Ukraine’s super gay western backed army. Over 100,000 of those pasty gay-hating manly men killed or wounded? Ouch. How can that be happening? Western militaries are WEAK TRASH according to Hannis racial theories.

When this same story popped up last year it turned out that the Navy, Air Force, and Marines weren’t really having a recruiting problem. Just the Army. Admittedly it’s the biggest but I might posit it’s probably viewed by high schoolers as the lamest.

Comment

• FnX0MPMXkAAUBHW?format=png&name=small.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Hannibal’s idealized all white, aggressively homophobic, no-women-allowed army is currently getting its collective ass handed to it by Ukraine’s super gay western backed army. Over 100,000 of those pasty gay-hating manly men killed or wounded? Ouch. How can that be happening? Western militaries are WEAK TRASH according to Hannis racial theories.

When this same story popped up last year it turned out that the Navy, Air Force, and Marines weren’t really having a recruiting problem. Just the Army. Admittedly it’s the biggest but I might posit it’s probably viewed by high schoolers as the lamest.
                              I wasn't aware that our Army was the one doing the fighting.

Also -- were it not for western aid, the war would be over by now. We've literally given Ukraine more money than Russia's actual annual military budget.

Comment

• I see your boy Fuentes aka Lil Hitler got his repugnant ass banned from Twitter again. Not sure what he did. What’s he think of Abe Lincoln? Same as you and your vampire buddy? Y’all are so edgy!

It cracks me up that most of your dumpster MAGA movement is comprised of flat out losers trying to avoid real work and just make a living from feigned outrage videos on YouTube. Pretty embarrassing for you shitheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X