No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukraine is kicking so much ass that now they need us to send them a bunch of tanks.

Fighter jets are next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      I see your boy Fuentes aka Lil Hitler got his repugnant ass banned from Twitter again. Not sure what he did. What’s he think of Abe Lincoln? Same as you and your vampire buddy? Y’all are so edgy!

It cracks me up that most of your dumpster MAGA movement is comprised of flat out losers trying to avoid real work and just make a living from feigned outrage videos on YouTube. Pretty embarrassing for you shitheads.
      Damn. Having a bad day? You seem especially cranky.

Here's some black-on-white violence to cheer you up.

Comment

• What was todays woke outrage, btw? The A&W Root Beer bear putting on pants? Thanks to some woke liberals you can never enjoy A&W root beer again. Shit, the tragedy.

Oh wait, obviously it’s DirectTV dropping NewsMax. That’s obviously all woke, no financial considerations factoring into it at all. Lol there are Republican congressmen calling for hearings into why DirectTV won’t just pay NewsMax anything they want. Not caving to NewsMax’s demands is MARXISM!!!

Comment

• I see DSL is off the meds again...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In real matters, Brian Kemp has called up 1,000 National Guard troops to repel the Antifa protests. The leftist thugs are fighting against the development of a new police training facility out in the woods north of Atlanta. One of them shot a police officer in the lower abdomen and was subsequently shot and killed by police. So, of course, rioting ensued.

That’s also what the dust up in Boston was about. You may recall that the trans-son of the second highest-ranking Democrat in the United States Congress assaulted a cop with a dangerous weapon, leaving him bleeding from the mouth and nose. I’m sure it’s been the lead story on all the national news.

Comment

• Why worry about this nothingburger when you have the proud boys to go after...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                In real matters, Brian Kemp has called up 1,000 National Guard troops to repel the Antifa protests. The leftist thugs are fighting against the development of a new police training facility out in the woods north of Atlanta. One of them shot a police officer in the lower abdomen and was subsequently shot and killed by police. So, of course, rioting ensued.

That’s also what the dust up in Boston was about. You may recall that the trans-son of the second highest-ranking Democrat in the United States Congress assaulted a cop with a dangerous weapon, leaving him bleeding from the mouth and nose. I’m sure it’s been the lead story on all the national news.
                I like Kemp a lot. I’d happily vote for him. That said, why is he sending in troops to fight an imaginary organization?
                Last edited by iam416; January 26, 2023, 09:02 PM.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• We really should not be focused on cop killers when there are trespassers and window breakers out there...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "DeSantis Opens Lead Over Trump in New Hampshire in Race for 2024 GOP N" by UNH Survey Center
                    Last edited by Hannibal; January 27, 2023, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• 2024 NH.png

Comment

• Charges dropped against Ashli Babbitt's mom. She was previously arrested and released the same day for blocking traffic and refusing to obey police orders.

Charges dropped against Ashli Babbitt's mother - The Washington Post

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          We really should not be focused on cop killers when there are trespassers and window breakers out there...
                          We shouldn't be focused on anything as long as there are Whtie Supremacists everywhere.

Comment

• Trump secretly funded the CyberNinjas audit in Arizona, despite denials by Arizona Republicans that this had anything to do with him. I think everyone knew this probably the case but now there's proof.

Revealed: Trump secretly donated $1m to discredited Arizona election ‘audit’ | Donald Trump | The Guardian

Comment

• The City of Memphis is releasing the video of the police beating that ended up killing a man... at 7:00pm tonight. According to city officials who have seen the footage, it is worse than the Rodney King tape. Releasing it in the evening right when it gets dark seems nuts.

Comment

• I'm not sure why they chose that time to release the footage either. And I've heard the "worse than Rodney King" comment too. And well, they literally beat him to death, so yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X