No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass shooting (or terror attack if you prefer) on a synagogue in Jerusalem. 8 dead, more injured. Things are spiraling fast over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      The Paul Pelosi video is out. Both the police bodycam and security video of the suspect breaking into the house.

I guess Fox aired it without checking it out first because Harris Faulkner was on air apologizing because they didn't know it was going to be so "graphic".

If anyone thinks this dude was Paul Pelosi's "gay lover" or "drug dealer" you are a verified moron.
      The bodycam footage is weird as fuck. Interesting that NBC fired their reporter for accurately reporting what was on it.

The rear door break-in footage leaves no doubt that it was a break-in though.
      Last edited by Hannibal; January 27, 2023, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Well the Progs didn't want PP's gay drug dealer exposed.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I haven't paid close attention to the details but I think I heard at least some of the cops who pulled him over were undercover/plainclothes guys.
          An article I read earlier had some quotes with people from the area and they said the SCORPIONS, with is an actual acronym for something, were basically undercover. They'd ride around in unmarked cars bumping rap music, wearing hoodies, etc. Then as soon as they had a chance to pull someone over for any reason, they'd end up searching the car, etc. One woman described it as "stop and frisk on wheels". I'm not opposed to aggressive policing in areas like they were working in. The last two years have been Memphis' all-time deadliest and it's getting worse. But it sounds, based on limited info so far, that this group may have gone rogue. I picture a Training Day type of squad.

Comment

• So they are the black version of Cobra?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• no doubt he broke in

so much for capitl police protection although at least they got there in time

Pelosi ;looks like he has a drink in one hand which is kinda weird

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Had the Memphis cops been white the city would be in ashes right now. Maybe it's just that there are bad people in this world and some are cops...of all colors? No couldn't be that...can't make political hay out of that...
                FngSGvPXEBEB7xY?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• Systematic racism cuts deep.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's so bad even black people hate black people.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ronna McDaniel survives and wins re-election as RNC chair, 111 votes to 51. For all the talk of this being close...nope

Comment

• It's symbolic as much as anything but definitely bad for the Rs.

Comment

• Mike Lindell was a sleeper candidate...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DeSantis better watch his back should he run.

Comment

• DeSantis is the choice of the GOP establishment. Which is weird, because his governance easily puts him well to the right of everyone else that the establishment has been pumping up for a long time. They clearly expect him to become Bush III if he gets elected. That's kind of an ominous sign for people who want Desantis to set a new direction for the party. The Trumpers will use it against him. He would be very wise to resist the temptation both to fire back in kind and to tack to the center.

Comment

Attached Files
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X