No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's politically interesting about Mayor Pete and EP, is that he's getting criticism from Ds including the always wise Nina Turner. That's politically interesting in a Game of Thrones way -- with The Chairman, to be charitable, teetering on the cognizant line there remains a simmering and large battle royale ready to break out. Cutting Mayor Pete to shreds certainly serves the purposes of those who don't want a milquetoast fucktwat to gain the throne.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      What's politically interesting about Mayor Pete and EP, is that he's getting criticism from Ds including the always wise Nina Turner. That's politically interesting in a Game of Thrones way -- with The Chairman, to be charitable, teetering on the cognizant line there remains a simmering and large battle royale ready to break out. Cutting Mayor Pete to shreds certainly serves the purposes of those who don't want a milquetoast fucktwat to gain the throne.
      Pete has many enemies in the Dem Caucus for a variety of reasons. A lot of Progs don't like him. A lot of the black caucus doesn't trust him. Was it Amy Klobuchar who could barely conceal her contempt for him or was it Warren? I forget now. Then there's a group who are always just going to hate anyone who hasn't "paid their dues" and has risen too far too fast.

Also lol at the Nina Turner mention. Talk about a congenital loser. The only election she's ever won was one where she ran unopposed.

Comment

• Look, I stop what I doing when Nina Turner speaks. STOP. WHAT. I'M. DOING.

And, yes, Mayor Pete would likely get knifed in the throated if in Roman court -- like months ago. He has too few allies and too many enemies.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well at least Gay Pete knows why the train derailed.

Donald Trump.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The only thing Mayor Pete is guilty of in the train derailment is that he didn't mention anything about it for like 12 days but commented on solving gun violence within hours of the MSU shooting. Know your role, dude.

Fortunately, when it comes to heavy lifting like revamping the NOTAM system to more efficiently disseminate accurate information that pilots rely upon, Petey was all over it. Instead of Notice to Airmen, it is now Notice to Air MISSIONS.

The change from Notices to Airmen to Notices to Air Mission became effective Dec. 2, 2021. FAA publications are already reflecting that change.

Notices to Airmen (NOTAM) have a new name: Notices to Air Mission.

Effective Dec. 2, 2021, the new name is a “more applicable term” that is “inclusive of all aviators and missions.”

The name change has already been made to many FAA documents, according to agency officials.

The name change is one of many we will see as the FAA reviews its language and strives to make it more inclusive. The agency recently held on online Inclusive Language Summit that addresses some of these changes.

Sometimes I feel like we're not sending our best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              ​[/I]
              Sometimes I feel like we're not sending our best.
              Oh, you think? My brother in Christ, one of the two major parties is dangerously close to nominating Donald J. Trump to be President for a third time. This is Henry Clay levels of futility.

Comment

• lol Lemon stepped in it again. I have a feeling CNN will pull the plug on this experiment sooner than later.

CNN's Don Lemon claims Nikki Haley 'isn't in her prime,' says age discussion makes him 'uncomfortable' | Fox News

Comment

• Morning TV will never be the same.

Ryan Secrest is leaving "Live With Kelly and Ryan". He's moving back to live on the west coast full time. Can't say I blame him for leaving NYC, but the WC isn't a whole lot better.

Comment

• Sometimes I feel like we're not sending our best.
                    Chicagoans want to challenge you to a fistfight. Lori Lightbrain has been magnificent.

Comment

• I've been looking real hard and I can't seem to see when it was the Buttigieg rolled back railroad safety regulations...
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        lol Lemon stepped in it again. I have a feeling CNN will pull the plug on this experiment sooner than later.

CNN's Don Lemon claims Nikki Haley 'isn't in her prime,' says age discussion makes him 'uncomfortable' | Fox News
                        Ironically, Lemon looks like an old lady in that clip. I didn't realize Haley is only 51 which makes a little more sense for her to get into the race. If Trump wins the nomination, thus guaranteeing Biden reelection, she would be poised for another run in '28.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          I've been looking real hard and I can't seem to see when it was the Buttigieg rolled back railroad safety regulations...
                          So that is the standard for Progs in roles of leadership now...heh...the bar is always lowered for the woke crowd...isn't it...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              I've been looking real hard and I can't seem to see when it was the Buttigieg rolled back railroad safety regulations...
                              Has anyone claimed that the derailment is Pete's fault?

Comment

• No. But the Buttplug has not been a leader since the accident. But apparently if you are a buttplug you are immune from scrutiny in your job...you know...yer just whining cuz he's a buttplug ya know.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X