Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the day:

Without looking it up, is it Seals and Croft or Seals and Crofts?
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Next balloon to be shot down?
      Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• According to the NYT...
        Fetterman Checks Into Hospital to Seek Treatment for Clinical Depression

A spokesman for the first-term senator from Pennsylvania, who suffered a near-fatal stroke last year, said his depression had grown severe in recent weeks, as he has worked to adjust to life in the Senate.

Hope he gets the help he needs. This just illustrates the fact that both the DNC and his family were reckless for using this guy as a political pawn for the pursuit of political gain. Shameful.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fetterman has checked himself into Walter Reed for treatment of clinical depression. I feel for the guy but he's got to be on an awful lot of medication at this point. Time to seriously consider resigning.

EDIT: Oops, see above

Comment

• I don't give one half of one shit about his sexual preference. He just simply has no expertise in the sector of the economy he's charged with overseeing. The fact that he went to Harvard and Oxford doesn't mean what it used to and, frankly, I consider a detriment. Watch for him on the Stephen Colbert show soon to explain all this train stuff!

Comment

• Progs don't give a fuck about qualifications. Who are you and where is DSL?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• January’s inflation reading will be a key factor as the Federal Reserve considers its next move.

22 months in a row consumer prices higher then wage growth

Comment

• THE BIDEN ECONOMIC PLAN IS WORKING!!!!!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I guess Hi then Goodnight everybody may be his entire senate career

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      I don't give one half of one shit about his sexual preference. He just simply has no expertise in the sector of the economy he's charged with overseeing. The fact that he went to Harvard and Oxford doesn't mean what it used to and, frankly, I consider a detriment. Watch for him on the Stephen Colbert show soon to explain all this train stuff!
                      FWIW I don't give a fuck if the guy is gay...it's PROGS who care...IDENTITY is everything to PROGS. Whether the guy smokes pole or licks hairpie...shouldn't matter...that is a PROG thing...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        I don't give one half of one shit about his sexual preference. He just simply has no expertise in the sector of the economy he's charged with overseeing. The fact that he went to Harvard and Oxford doesn't mean what it used to and, frankly, I consider a detriment. Watch for him on the Stephen Colbert show soon to explain all this train stuff!
                        That's fine. All I was saying to Geezer is to not associate high IQ with competence. I'm pretty sure Pete's high IQ and every con seems to agree he couldn't run a lemonade stand.

Comment

• Lots of educated morons in the world. Look at Biden.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heh. Joe's IQ is very average I'd reckon. Maybe a bit below average at this point.

Comment

• Similar to Fetterman...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Having a high IQ and being a functional, competent human being really aren't the same thing.
                                There's truth to this, but as a whole, it's a lot better to have a high IQ society (e.g. Japan) than a low IQ society (e.g. Sub-Saharan Africa). The only data point that really contradicts this trend is China, which has a very high average IQ, but is nonetheless an overall shitty place to live.

Go ahead and debate nature vs. nurture all you want.
                                The "nurture" side of the coin was made popular in the 20th Century. In no small part thanks to Critical Theory and a potpourri of junk 20th Century science. People went along with it, but it's pretty obvious (to any intellectually honest person with an IQ above 90) that nature is a very important factor. Not everything can be attributed to "racism" and circumstance.

Since standardized test scores and IQ scores were first collected, there has been a closing of the gap between Whites and other demographics, which does suggest that "nurture" had some small part at one time, but the gap has stopped closing, despite society bending over backwards to advance non-Whites at the expense of Whites (and Asians). This is one of the many taboo subjects that you aren't allowed to talk about.

Scientific truths being taboo is one of the hallmarks of a theocracy. That's what we are living in now. We're like Iran, only the state religion is Woke and the burqas are worn because of germ superstition instead of to hide women's faces.
                                Last edited by Hannibal; February 16, 2023, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X