Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Talent can tune a piano but he can't tuna fish...

Talent:

hello

Talent:

STFU

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    DSL and The Wizard both get pretty excited when Toto and Speedwagon headline the county fair.

AA:

I didn't realize you were officially "back" as opposed to just dropping by.

Can I ask -- is Caleb Downs any good? I'm not a huge fan of taking UAT leftovers, but he seems like he might be a solid depth player for CRD.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    What is worse is when a dumb DSL-like Gen Z'r will not even be aware of classic songs that have been redone. And when they do this I wish they would stay the fuck off my lawn.

Leave a comment:

• AlabamAlum
    replied
    A while back I posted here that a guy at a bar I frequent confused an ELO with the Beatles in a song that was playing. Last night at the same bar. The song “Aime” was playing. The guy next to me does a bad Lebowski impression and says, “I hate the Eagles, man.”

Me, having the personality fault I have, had to offer, “You need to work on your Lebowski and that’s not the Eagles.” He immediately said, “That’s absolutely the Eagles!” The guy was maybe 35. I offered him a wager with a slight smile and he thought better of it before going to his phone. Under his breath, he goes, “Oh, Pure Prairie League. Glad I didn’t bet.”

What is it with people who were born in the Duran Duran era challenging old heads on 60’s-70’s rock? Somehow, I am certain, this is DSL’s fault.

Also, I expected more sass upon my return over the John Cooper-esque replacement of Saban.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Republicans and Democrats working together to get a rule out of the Rules Committee instead of letting the Arsonist Caucus burn everything down. Heartwarming.

The foreign aid package might actually pass at this point.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    No but I bet he was a hair sniffer.

Leave a comment:

• foxhopper
    replied
    But did he shower with his daughter?

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Once again CGVT proves that TDS is a real affliction.

Leave a comment:

• crashcourse
    replied
    Gee what a surprise

Kyle Becker on X: "National Guard Captain Blows Up J6 Narrative, Accuses U.S. Govt of Lying to the American People "I'm here today to aid the subcommittee in resolving factual errors in the official record of what happened on January 6th, 2021, specifically regarding the alleged District of… https://t.co/1hJAarFgdx" / X (twitter.com)

Leave a comment:

• Tom W
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Bob Menendez says "hold my beer". I don't think one party is particularly better than the other in the corruption department.
    Nessie herself couldn't hold her own beers a few years ago at the UM/sparty game..

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Bob Menendez says "hold my beer". I don't think one party is particularly better than the other in the corruption department.

Leave a comment:

• CGVT
    replied
    Tell that to the girl that he abused.

Regardless, he's another corrupt piece of shit Republican.

I think we are starting to see a pattern.

Leave a comment:

• Da Geezer
    replied
    Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    Wait! What? Another corrupt Republican pedophile? No fucking way.

​​​​​​https://www.cbsnews.com/detroit/news/michigan-ag-expected-to-announce-charges-against-former-michigan-house-speaker-lee-chatfield/

​​​​​​

LOCAL NEWS Michigan AG Dana Nessel announces charges against former Michigan House speaker Lee Chatfield

Read the article. Nessel dropped any charges relating to criminal sexual conduct.

Interesting to see that a public officer embezzling $ 50.00 or more can result in a ten-year jail term.

Leave a comment:

• CGVT
    replied
    Wait! What? Another corrupt Republican pedophile? No fucking way.

​​​​​​https://www.cbsnews.com/detroit/news/michigan-ag-expected-to-announce-charges-against-former-michigan-house-speaker-lee-chatfield/

​​​​​​

LOCAL NEWS Michigan AG Dana Nessel announces charges against former Michigan House speaker Lee Chatfield

Leave a comment:

Working...
X