No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think 10, 20 years ago, Tucker envisioned himself explaining on air, to defend Dear Leader, that paying hush money to keep your sex affairs secret is something all ordinary, God-fearing Americans do? His eyes look kinda dead in this clip

Comment

• For a guy that "hates Trump passionately", I don't get why Tuck keeps apologizing for Trump. Tell the truth about how you hate Trump Tucker!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        For a guy that "hates Trump passionately", I don't get why Tuck keeps apologizing for Trump. Tell the truth about how you hate Trump Tucker!
        Tucker has his time slot because the previous guy at 8 o'clock and Fox were paying MILLIONS to numerous women he had sexually harassed so I understand his affection for hush money.

Comment

• Sometimes you just gotta speak truth to power. Tuck has so much money, he can afford to. He has the pulpit. He is the modern day Cronkite. None of the previous hosts had the flowing this guy does. This upcoming arrest is another off ramp for a guy like him and Desanctomonious to take. Make a clean break from DJT.
          Last edited by froot loops; March 20, 2023, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Potentially a big deal if this means the US and India are closer militarily than openly known.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              Sometimes you just gotta speak truth to power. Tuck has so much money, he can afford to. He has the pulpit. He is the modern day Cronkite. None of the previous hosts had the flowing this guy does. This upcoming arrest is another off ramp for a guy like him and Desanctomonious to take. Make a clean break from DJT.
              Tucker has to hedge his bets. I don’t think he wants Trump, but as long as the door is open for a Trump nom, he has to leave wiggle room for himself to support him in that event.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Tucker's audience still mostly likes Trump. He's better off not taking a public position on Donald or criticizing him directly. We know from the leaked e-mails that he's not a fan. But he doesn't punch Right. That is one reason that his viewers appreciate him so much.
                Last edited by Hannibal; March 21, 2023, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                  Ukraine is starting to become a potential Afghanistan but one that is even tougher to get out of.
                  For whom? Us or Russia?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

For whom? Us or Russia?
                    Answered up thread ..... Whitley is referring to the difficulty of both the US and Russia to extricate themselves from the conflict given the resources that have been expended.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• More headaches for Fox. One of Tucker's producers is suing the network claiming that the network coerced her into giving misleading testimony in the Dominion lawsuit and is positioning her and Maria Bartiromo to take the fall for everyone else. Also describes a pervasive atmosphere of sexual harassment that hasn't changed much since Ailes was there.

Fox News Producer’s Suit Says Network Set Her Up in Dominion Testimony - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Comment

• Screenshot 2023-03-21 8.26.47 AM.png
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• CNN:

"Hold my beer"
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• CNN: .. We're crazy

pMSNBC: .. hold my beer
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Wiz this is just gross. Do better, sir

Fan poops in aisle near Hillary and Chelsea Clinton at show (pagesix.com)

Comment

• Special master rules that the vast majority of the documents taken in the raids on Project Veritas and James O'Keefe are not protected by any privilege and can be reviewed by law enforcement. The govt has shown probable cause to believe crimes have been committed (beyond the two diary thieves who already took plea deals and will likely testify against Veritas, O'Keefe, or others).

Microsoft Word - DM-#8264864-v6-Report-Recommendation.docx (courtlistener.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X