X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIDEN BOOM!!!

Comment

• AA

One day soon a Rasputin-looking mofo may try to convince you to take up arms against your sovereign, His Royal Majesty, King Charles III. Don't believe his LIES!!!

Comment

• Scots view themselves as the Ukraine of the United Kingdom. As such, the most anti-Russian stances in Western Europe are found north of Hadrian’s Wall. Good luck, Rooskies.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• To put it in SEC terms, Scots view themselves as Vanderbilt -- completely unable to compete in anything that really matters, but important in "other" ways. In fact, they are Sewanee -- a shitass hellhole time forgot.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Speaking of politics, word is that DeSantis’ whirlwind European tour wasn’t as impressive as hoped. He didn’t really garner the support he had hoped for. I’m not sure who is advisors are, but I think he needs some new ones. Looking back the last couple of months, his response to Disney, his publicity in handling of the storms and flooding in Florida, and his European barnstorming is a bit flat.

Trump will lap him in soundbites and charisma. Hell, Doddering Joe would too with some rigorous prep (like he had in last night’s WHCD). And charisma and soundbites get you elected, sadly enough.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Speaking of politics, word is that DeSantis’ whirlwind European tour wasn’t as impressive as hoped. He didn’t really garner the support he had hoped for. I’m not sure who is advisors are, but I think he needs some new ones. Looking back the last couple of months, his response to Disney, his publicity in handling of the storms and flooding in Florida, and his European barnstorming is a bit flat.

Trump will lap him in soundbites and charisma. Hell, Doddering Joe would too with some rigorous prep (like he had in last night’s WHCD). And charisma and soundbites get you elected, sadly enough.
              It helps if you are not a fascist motherfucker that has nothing to offer other than culture war bullshit.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Fascist. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

It helps if you are not a fascist motherfucker that has nothing to offer other than culture war bullshit.
                  Come on, CGVT, you’re better than that. DeSantis is a “facist motherfucker” because he had a disagreement with a corporate entity and tried to check them? You understand, of course, that most government-corporate squabbles come more from the Left side of the aisle?

And without DeSantis, this election is coming down to Kamala Harris or Donald Trump. JFC, we’re doomed. That’s enough politics for me today. Just too depressing.

Comment

• Don’t worry — Ding-Nepo will balm your wounds!

Comment

• Part of the dropoff in cases is because prior to about the 1920’s Congress had a say in the Supreme Court’s docket. They have more independence and use it to be choosier now. But still, the modern Court takes on fewer cases than it used to and decides them more slowly.

Comment

• Just so depressing. Time to hold some innocuous AA approved rankings.

Best BWW bar food/sides.

1. I like their new loaded tots. Two choices, “Dirty Dubs” (horrible name) or Buffalo Chicken. Both are tasty.

2. Fried pickles. Classic dish, and done well.

3. Mozzarella sticks. This would be higher if their marinara was better.

4. Another new dish: a buffalo chicken flavored flatbread pizza. It’s really pretty good.

5. Loaded nachos. Not enough queso or jalapeños, but a solid dish.
                        Last edited by AlabamAlum; April 30, 2023, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• Wow if that food critic job doesn't work out you could apply at Bud Light...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I love that dems have to check themselves first before they praise their leader. Am suppose to like him now. Yes. Ok. I just love him. Now, I have to take a shower.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              Just so depressing. Time to hold some innocuous AA approved rankings.

Best BWW bar food/sides.
                              BW3 itself has got depressing. it used to be pretty good when they focused on Wings, Beer and sports. But WOW, it's been awful for the last couple of years. Service sucks and they keep fucking with the menu. It's become yet another flagship for the Age of Junk.

Comment

• It’s definitely hit or miss, Tom. There are about 8 BWWs in my my area. The one closest to me has a great owner-operator and does a great job. A couple of others are decent. At least 4 in the area are horrible. Bad service, cold food, dirty dining area. They definitely have no consistency over locations - at least in this area.

Comment

Working...
                                X