No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck - I'd love to have Ithaca's first round game AT Ithaca. The remodeled stadium is awesome. Nice people too. They roll out the red carpet for the officiating crew.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• JD - That's my plan. If I can't have fun with it, I don't want to do it anymore.

Comment

• Liney and others, check out this youth football idiot

Meet Dion Robinson: a 43-year-old ex-con and soon to be former assistant football coach in a youth football league in West Park, Florida—weird. Specifically, Robinson has been arrested over 12 times and has pled no contest to charges including "cocaine delivery, indecent exposure and unlawful use of a false name"…
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Funny you should post that. I worked a "home school" game 2 weeks ago, that ended in a brawl. We had to end the game with 3 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter. We tossed one kid for swearing and arguing. We tossed another one for a flagrant late hit. Then for the coup de grace, we tossed a kid (all from the same team) for punching an opponent. As the "kids" (mostly 16-17 year olds) were leaving the field, they told us they'd be waiting for us in the parking lot. We called the police, and had them removed from the facility. We drove past them in our cars, while they were being spread out on the police cruisers and searched.

And .... this was a supposedly CHRISTIAN school....

Lord help us ....

As for that video above, I just have to ask what is that league thinking? Why is a convicted felon on a coaching staff? I used to be the president of a youth football league, and we made everyone associated with the league, from officers, to coaches, to equipment managers, agree to a background check. We did not allow anyone to be a part of the league who had any sort of felony conviction.

The official that got hit in that video made a big mistake. He should have went down from the blow, and waited for an ambulance to come pick him up. Add some medical bills to the idiots tab ....

Comment

• heh
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When I was president of the youth league, we instituted the policy of doing background checks on everyone.

It turned out that we found a few skeletons amongst the people we had in the program. We found one coach who had a felony drunk driving conviction and had served jail time. And to really scare everyone really well, we found a guy who was working in our fund raising committee who had a conviction for CSC. It had happened many years before, but it scared the daylights out of all of us.

Needless to say, the board was thankful that we instituted the policy.

Comment

• CSC?
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Criminal sexual contact.

Comment

• Maybe we should run background checks here.

Comment

• oh shit
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Might have to shut the entire place down is the danger.

Me and Stan can't keep this place going ourselves.

Comment

• :::calls the cops on The Wizard:::

Comment

• DAMN YOU LINEY!!!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That Christian school should never be allowed to have a football team again!

Comment

• The team has been suspended for the remainder of the season. They had 3 games remaining, and those will now be forfeits.

Their HC was actually not a bad guy. He came over to us after the game, (while we were waiting for the police to arrive) along with a couple of his players who actually behaved themselves, and shook our hands. He just has a core group of hotheads that he can't seem to control. He didn't even object to us calling the cops.

It was more of a sad situation than dangerous. It just shouldn't have happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X