No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN promotes and brags up their investments...
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• That writer is late to the party by about 10 years. ESPN has been a joke for a long, long time. I watched about five or six of the 30 in 30 documentaries, and that is the only non game programming that I have watched on that shitfest of a network since the early oughts.

Comment

• I don't watch college gameday anymore. It's the same show and the same teams each week. They have some good 30 in 30 shows, but outside of that, if it was not for games I want to watch, I would never view ESPN

Give me the BTN...

Comment

• The BTN is where ESPN was about 25 years ago, albeit with less talent and production values. But it's driven by a genuine desire to enhance the value of watching Big Ten sports and the knowledge that people don't tune in because they lilke to see Gerry Dinardo and Dave Revsine. They tune in because they like Big Ten sports. ESPN made themselves the show sometime in the '90s. i.e. you don't watch ESPN because you like football. You watch ESPN becuase you love Lee Corso and Steve Levy.

Comment

• and that would be ok... IF they had other shows that focused on the sport, the games, the players, etc.. and not the ESPN people.

Comment

• Anyone who tuned to ESPN to see Steve Levy has their own issues.

Comment

• Unconfirmed rumor..... But, Bill Clinton has asked Paula Broadwell to write his biography

Comment

• That's not the "Paula" he really wanted .... :-)
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aKYZFcmAmU"]Cam Newton Commercial for PLAY 60 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• There's a report stating that a Chiefs player murdered his girlfriend then drove to the team practice facility and shot himself in front of people there. Just developing story with no one named yet. Very disturbing and shocking news...probably more details over the next couple hours

Comment

• Chiefs player kills self at facility

Updated: December 1, 2012, 10:47 AM ET
                        ESPN.com news services

An unnamed Kansas City Chiefs players has committed suicide at the team facility and the police are on the scence, the team confirmed to ESPN on Saturday morning.
                        There were no other injuries at the team facility, police said. Local reports say the police are investigating an additional fatal shooting involving the player's girlfriend.
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Jovan Belcher is the name I have heard

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Jovan Belcher is the name I have heard
                              Wiki already had him listed as dead for a minute or two
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Supposedly he killed himself in the Chiefs parking lot at Arrowhead with Romeo Crenell and the team's GM trying to talk him out of it. He thanked them for what they had done for him and then killed himself as the police were arriving.

Comment

Working...
                                X