Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
    "(for Stan: please note that despite my preference for real estate I have never lived in permanent structure)"

You live in a cardboard box under an overpass? (actually that would explain a lot about your posts)
    Houseboat in Kazekstan.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
      Well, we get the ESOP no matter what. Nothing to buy into or anything like that. It's an employee owned company. Or are you saying once I become fully vested I should switch it all over to the 401k?
      If you're locked into the ESOP, yes, once vested I would regularly move portions into the 401(k). Out of company stock and into a mutual fund, because you'll be accumulating more company stock anyway.

A private company's stock price (vs a public one) is determined by management's opinion, not market reality. That could be good or bad. I'd definately favor the 401(k), but thats just me (who's not a financial advisor). My company is public and doesn't have a private company's theoretical valuation.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Good points, all duly noted. Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Wiz's new business investment..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUMAni93BIc"]Tug Toner - Worlds Funniest Video/Commercial - YouTube[/ame]
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Great!!!

Comment

• A previous Wiz investment

[youtube]YdAIt4MgnHc[/youtube]

Comment

• What is it you like about young boys shooting off all over each other? Pretty sick if you ask me.

Comment

• Typical Bucknut.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, a new twist on school shootings. A parent this go-around.

There are some things I can't let myself think about too deeply or too much. Thinking about some fuck shooting first graders is pretty fucking high on that list.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm with you there, Talent. I'm not a violent person, but I'd have no problem pulling the trigger on trash that would harm a child.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• If some reports are to be believed, he shot them (kindergartners) execution style. I had to stop paying attention at that point. It fills me with too much sorrow and anger.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I can't watch it on the news, sickens me.
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Death and hell are too good for this guy.
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• A recurring pattern is that too many of these sickos kill themselves so they don't have to face the aftermath or consequences of their actions.

Comment

• This one could be out of the normal mold with reports surfacing that he had a form of autism.

It's now being reported that his mother wasn't in the school. He had already killed her at her home when he went in there. The three guns were apparently registered to her.
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X