No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a more negative note read here how even more corruption is creeping into SEC power football programs. To remain relevant other conferences will be forced to follow suit.

http://www.charter.net/news/read.php...org%3E&ps=1013

Comment

• Tiger Woods is in town for PGA Doral and after 3 rounds, he's -18 under par just ahead of McDowell & Michelson. He's staying on his Yacht at Miami Beach, a 155 footer, custom-built, Likely Holland. Oddly, she's named, "Privacy"
      ?!? Stopped-by to borrow a cup of ice, they sent me on my way!?! Bastards.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
      Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 9, 2013, 11:34 PM.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Can't be Tiger's boat. No swoosh?

Comment

• That would be his Ex, she took him for almost 500 million! She may be the smartest woman in sports.
          Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 10, 2013, 12:08 AM.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Smart because of the money she got, or smart because she left him?
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• "she took him for 500 million" because he was an idiot
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                Smart because of the money she got, or smart because she left him?
                I think both, never having taken a punch in boxing, a tackle in football or check in hockey she still manged the biggest payday in the history of sport.

Apparently she's Yankee built, Christensen Shipyards out of Seattle and for sale Liney. What do say? Trade 18 wheels for about 25 M plus 2.5 M per year in operational expenditures?

Comment

• heh----when I started reading that last paragraph, OP, I thought you were referring to Tiger Wood's ex-wife instead of the yacht. She's pretty hot, but that's an awfully high price tag plus upkeep that Liney would have trouble hiding from his lovely wife. Besides, she's Swedish, isn't she?

;-)

Comment

• Yes I meant this ex-wife, plus she took a one wood to his teeth in the driveway of her Orlando home while he sped away! How Apropos!
                    Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 10, 2013, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• I think I'll pass on that, OP.

I couldn't even afford the docking fees for a tub like that.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I spoke to the DockMaster at Miami Beach Marina, 155 feet on the outer jetty, 20K per month in dockage fees.

Comment

• Bond...Jane Bond...

The ashes of Australia's most decorated World War II servicewoman, saboteur and spy Nancy Wake, are scattered at a ceremony in central France.

(hoisting a gin and tonic)
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• God OP I would have thought you would buy that yacht so you could claim you had the biggest dick on this list serve Sorry I was wrong!

Comment

• People talk about a sports bubble...maybe it'll burst soon? Because I dunno, this just seems ridiculous to me

Atlanta & Falcons to Spend $1 Billion Replacing the 20-Year-Old Georgia Dome

Financing terms have been reached for the Atlanta Falcons' proposal to build a new $1 billion stadium, keeping the team's home games in the city's downtown, officials announced Thursday. The city council must now vote on the proposal.

Comment

• you are a dipshit Stanggelove but what else is new?

Comment

Working...
                                X