Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why he'll never be jordan....

[ame]http://youtu.be/1ZpGKC62qvs[/ame]
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The Cindy Crosby of the NBA

Comment

• Looks like the Cavs - Pistons series against Lebron, Lebron shot more FT's with barely being touched than the Pistons shot in the series.

Comment

• Borg trip!

Report: Bowl games could be coming to Dubai, Dublin, the Bahamas

Are you ready for some international football? With an NCAA moratorium on creating new bowl games ending after this season and smaller conferences finding themselves increasingly left out of discussions with the power leagues, the “Group of Five” is looking … Continue reading →

Comment

• I'll pass on Dubai.

Comment

• Do they have a weak secondary?
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                I'll pass on Dubai.
                not me.. long flight and expensive, but great place. Almost moved there... was about to sign a contract on a condo, I was that close.

Comment

• If you had a contract for a job that paid as much as I suspect it did to go there, you were an idiot not to take it. Dubai is a fabulous place to live or visit.

You would have looked great in a keffiyeh, white robes and reflective aviator glasses driving around in a Mercedes S class.

I have friends that took two year security, flying, engineering or finance contracts there, lived like kings, their companies paying the rent, gaving them a car and providing travel benefits. Meanwhile they banked a cool quarter million each yearbecause they virtually had no expenses. Came back to the US with retirement assured in their early 50s.
                  There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                    Do they have a weak secondary?
                    LOL !!!!!!!

...now that I have electrical power for the first time in nearly 48 hours!

Comment

• LOL @ the concept of a college football game in a place where alcohol use is restricted to that extent. Whatever your take on Dubai (and mine is that if nukes were socially acceptable I'd hit it either before or after Orlando), you gotta admit that's a terrible idea from the standpoint of public saftey and event management. On the other hand, I'd go just to see what happens when 60k+ Americans (of the type likely to be as alert as ever for suspicious incidents, so to speak) aim to drink in a parking lot there. As a matter of fact, excuse me while I go get funding for a documentary...
                      Last edited by hack; June 15, 2013, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• I wonder what the cheerleaders for the NFL Dubai team would look like in burkas ...
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          If you had a contract for a job that paid as much as I suspect it did to go there, you were an idiot not to take it. Dubai is a fabulous place to live or visit.

You would have looked great in a keffiyeh, white robes and reflective aviator glasses driving around in a Mercedes S class.

I have friends that took two year security, flying, engineering or finance contracts there, lived like kings, their companies paying the rent, gaving them a car and providing travel benefits. Meanwhile they banked a cool quarter million each yearbecause they virtually had no expenses. Came back to the US with retirement assured in their early 50s.

COO decided he wanted me to do something else... Worked out fine. In fact, worked out better compared to people who have gone on that assignment.

As for kings... Not likely. Rent and some cost of living adj. not much else. I wouldn't have sold my home because it was only a 13 month assignment... Quick rotation. So many people want to go (and to other global positions), there is no need to pay a premium.
                          Last edited by entropy; June 15, 2013, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                            LOL @ the concept of a college football game in a place where alcohol use is restricted to that extent. Whatever your take on Dubai (and mine is that if nukes were socially acceptable I'd hit it either before or after Orlando), you gotta admit that's a terrible idea from the standpoint of public saftey and event management. On the other hand, I'd go just to see what happens when 60k+ Americans (of the type likely to be as alert as ever for suspicious incidents, so to speak) aim to drink in a parking lot there. As a matter of fact, excuse me while I go get funding for a documentary...
                            You can drink in hotels.. Trust me...

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              I wonder what the cheerleaders for the NFL Dubai team would look like in burkas ...
                              it would improve the osu cheerleaders
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X