No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He also said he might recognize Russia's occupation of Crimea. His boy Rudy wants to rage and track folks on the terrorist watch list.

How can anyone even consider voting for this clown?
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• As a candidate he gets classified breifings FFS.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
        As a candidate Putin gets classified breifings FFS.
        Let me fix that for you.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• LOL. Increasinly this is Putin's world. We all just live in it.

Comment

• I thought PAH said her emails on her personal server weren't a security risk. I think she's probably said that gads of times. So, who cares whow hacks them, right?

Lol
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I mean, we just rightfully crushed Liney for complete lack of awareness of context. Trump said maybe the Russians could hack PAH's email to find the missing 33,000 emails...all of which are according to PAH, not a risk to national security. I mean, if they were and they weren't secure that could have been a problem.

But, carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                I thought PAH said her emails on her personal server weren't a security risk. I think she's probably said that gads of times. So, who cares whow hacks them, right?

Lol
                Somebody's been watching Krauthammer. Ha!

I get the catch-22 present for Hillary but even if there was nothing but her bad poetry in the emails, Trump just encouraged a foregin government (arguably a hostile one) to dig up dirt on his political opponent for him. That's...interesting.

Comment

• He specifically was talking about her "missing" emails.

But, whatever.

Comment

• They are hypocrites when they claim there was nothing important to national security on Hillary's server but still say the Russians hacking it would endanger national security. Sure.

I still think there's room to object when a political candidate, even if in jest (and I think he was half-joking at best), urges a sorta-hostile foreign power to hack the email account of his political opponent.

Comment

• Fuck Putin.

No one should him seriously ..... except that he owns the button to his nukes and does bad things to Ukraine. Maybe.

That he runs an athletic department that flaunts common ethics by doping his athletes so they can win for the motherland ought to be enough to run his ass out of any group of respected world leaders. He's as big of an ass clown as his puppet-buddy, The Donald.
                      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Yeah, DSL. The remarks were made with all the decorum, seriousness and taste that we've come to expect from Trump. I rate them as middle of the pack at best in terms of egregiousness. And that's comment enough on him, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                          He also said he might recognize Russia's occupation of Crimea. His boy Rudy wants to rage and track folks on the terrorist watch list.

How can anyone even consider voting for this clown?
                          This^^^^ 1000X This
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well if she said thos emails weren't able security risk then no reason not to believe her, so let's just have everyone hack away then, I guess.

Seriously, talent, settle down. I know the medium is best suited for angry and immediate certainty in the face of unprecedented problems, but don't be a caricature. We'll se if anything gets pursued. Politico story has a Bush-era NSC official calling it "tantamount to treason". FBI is investigating the Putin/Trump connection. CIA pondering a halt to briefs.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                              So Trump just invited more Russian hacking, to find Hillary's lost emails. HOLY FUCK. That's treason.
                              LMAO

Originally posted by hack View Post
                              FBI is investigating the Putin/Trump connection.
                              LMAO

Comment

• I know, Hannibal.

Tough to see hack go the way of liney, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X