No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haiti earthquake in 2010 had 8000 troops on the ground in 4 days. Peurto Rico gets 4400 troops in 8 days. One key difference. Ocean must have gotten huger!

Comment

• AND A GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR
      Love that line. Underrated. I love Goodman's whole infatuation with him...

"Bulk of the series....not exactly a lightweight."
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
        Haiti earthquake in 2010 had 8000 troops on the ground in 4 days. Peurto Rico gets 4400 troops in 8 days. One key difference. Ocean must have gotten huger!
        Damn. I wish I had that stat yesterday.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• All emotion recast as anger that Little Larry disappoints his father. Wonderful.

They still went to the In-and-Out Burger afterward.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
            All emotion recast as anger that Little Larry disappoints his father. Wonderful.

They still went to the In-and-Out Burger afterward.
            That my be my favorite bit of the entire movie. Hilarious.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yup. Perfect.

Comment

• I was gonna respond to Geeze this morning, but then he assholes it up. I have no need to engage in a bad faith discussion on the weekend.
                You have no ABILITY to engage in discussions. All I'm asking is for the numbers that make your income tax increase by $ 18,000 under the Trump plan. You said it, now explain how. Do you have 27 kids or something? There is zero way mathematically that your taxes could go up that much if you are living in Washington, unless there is a state level tax of around $ 54,000 that you will be unable to deduct.

And stop saying lies like Trump "...pays pennies..." while Ent gets screwed. Ent won't get screwed. His wife is a teacher and he is also some sort of professional, so figure their combined income at $ 150-200k. They are exactly the type of folks (ie working couples) who get the most tax break.

So again, SLF, how do your taxes increase by $ 18,000 yearly if you live in WA?

Comment

• Is there anything I can do to ensure that YOU have no ability to engage in discussions?

Comment

• Geez are your suv drivin, red dog drinkin, water moccasin dodging, Ted Nugent cock sucking red neck hero patriots from the coffee shop doing anything for Puerto Rico?

No? Weird.
                    Well, one truck driver has family there and, last I heard, is in FL trying to get to PR. They need truck drivers. My church donated $ 10,000 to "relief efforts" through our denomination, but that is for TX, FL, and PR.

How about you? How much has your church sent to PR? Do you know anyone who has gone to help from within your own coffee shop (or any group you meet with several times per week)?

Besides, all the progs here know that people drove to Houston and helped only because they expect huge reimbursement from the government.

Comment

• Is there anything I can do to ensure that YOU have no ability to engage in discussions?
                      You don't know anything about the tax code, so best stay out of this discussion. SLF isn't an attorney. He is just putting up a persona on the internet. Now he has an attorney wife. Ha. Have you noticed that every time he is asked to look up a law or a court decision, he always says he has no desire to? An actual lawyer would jump at that request.

I'm waiting on you SLF. How does your FIT increase by $ 18,000 under the Trump plan?

Comment

• Lmao. Why do republicans project so damn much?
                        Last edited by SeattleLionsFan; September 30, 2017, 04:52 PM.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Been gone most of a week. What'd I miss???

Did Tom Price solve healthcare? Did Trump stay back in Washington instead of golfing this weekend?

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914216744385904640[/ame]

Half of PR doesn't have electricity. The other half probably isn't paying lots of attention to cable news shows right now. Does no one on your staff of 'the best and the brightest' tell you these things or do you just not pay attention?

Comment

• Trump didn't pour gas on any fires, yet.

Comment

• Oh and I guess I missed that the good people of Alabama are about to send George Wallace 2.0 to the Senate

AA- Hi!

Comment

Working...
                                X