Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Showing Monica Lewinsky as a retort to an Iraq War argument is not the Chicago Way.

Comment

• She right here, about to go in the house and make me a sandwich.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I do believe Clinton ordered airstrikes on Iraq...as a diversion to the Lewinsky/Impeachment mess...

...but carry on with the libtard circle-jerk...quite entertaining...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• More weak stuff from a MAGA

Comment

• "When you're a star they let you do it”

Comment

• I still haven't forgiven Bush over the wars. He's the reason why we got 0bama, and Trump is a direct response to 0bama.

Fuckin' Bush.

Comment

• When I read the posts from libtards here...it reminds me of a quote from Benjamin Franklin...

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid"

So congrats to all of you. You are hard workers...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LOL

[ame]https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/921375445261500416[/ame]

Comment

• if they are friends.... he's not helping
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• My new home, damn a lot of work moving here.

Comment

• if he wants to create stir within the US and undermine the country globally, he's doing a great job
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• This is my truck and im not getting rid of it ever 22 years old, that's my sisters house.

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X