Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    When I read the posts from libtards here...it reminds me of a quote from Benjamin Franklin...

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid"

So congrats to all of you. You are hard workers...
    "And that's tonight's News for People Who Live Under Power Lines. Our show has been brought to you by Ruffles new barbecue-flavored paint chips."

Comment

• What's wrong with bbq flavored paint chips may I ask?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Not that far, almost in the lower left corner on the map. I have an old friend who worked there as a teenager, after he disappeared.

Comment

• Awesome back yard you got there Wing. Congrats!
          Thanks bro

Comment

• Nothing, Wiz. It's just that, in life, people normally choose to consume them or to have thoughts. Not both.

Comment

• Kapture- Oh I'm sure she's grandstanding in all this. But her criticism appears to accurately reflect the feelings of the family. Hopefully she asked them before making anything public.

But whether you like it or not, Kelly did not remember correctly the ceremony in 2015 or intentionally lied to discredit her further. His own personal credibility will take a blow because he wanted to attack her and protect his boss from criticism.

Comment

• Trump sent out a tweet this morning about rising UK crime which implied Muslims were to blame. No one was quite sure where he'd heard that from. Turns out he was almost certainly watching far-right conspiracy network OANN. Just minutes before his tweet, at 6:25 AM. the network ran with the UK crime story and Trump quoted it almost verbatim.

Comment

• wingy...I just have one last question for you. If a train left New York at 300 miles per hour, and accelerated speed 15 miles per hour, and traveled a distance of 683 miles, tell me sir: what time would that train reach Chicago?!

Yeah that's what I thought...YOU ARE GUILTY SIR!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Trump sent out a tweet this morning about rising UK crime which implied Muslims were to blame. No one was quite sure where he'd heard that from. Turns out he was almost certainly watching far-right conspiracy network OANN. Just minutes before his tweet, at 6:25 AM. the network ran with the UK crime story and Trump quoted it almost verbatim.

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...rk-oann/218281
                    media matters? lol

Comment

• He quoted an OANN story verbatim, Kapture. Care to comment on the content?

Comment

• I'm curious on Kelly's motivation. Did Trump tell him to go out there and defend him on the calls? Is Kelly doing it in hopes his gravitas will help shut down the controversy? Is he personally stepping out because this topic is close to him?

I don't know, it just seems weird that he would jump into this fray on his own. Then again maybe he felt he had no choice after DOTUS dragged him into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          He quoted an OANN story verbatim, Kapture. Care to comment on the content?
                          I don't care what he quotes verbatim, is it correct or not?

Is violent crime up? well, yes. https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...wales/june2017

It is due to increasing Islamic terrorism, or is it up amid increasing Islamic terrorism? those seem like different statements to me.

Comment

• Yeah that's what I thought...YOU ARE GUILTY SIR!
                            How soon can you land?
                            Captain Oveur: I can't tell.
                            Rumack: You can tell me. I'm a doctor.
                            Captain Oveur: No. I mean I'm just not sure.
                            Rumack: Well, can't you take a guess?
                            Captain Oveur: Well, not for another two hours.
                            Rumack: You can't take a guess for another two hours?

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              Not that far, almost in the lower left corner on the map. I have an old friend who worked there as a teenager, after he disappeared.
                              How do you know he worked there if he disappeared, hhhmmmmm?

You murdered him, didn't you? Murdered him and buried him in your backyard next to Jimmy Hoffa. Crazy, murderous son of a bitch.

You should invite Wiz over to do some shots and eat paint chips.

Comment

• ...I'm telling ya Hoss...wingy is a dangerous dude...kids are gonna wear him as a Halloween mask this year...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X