X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahaaaaaahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      What's sort of remarkable is how many negative Clinton stories that get circulated by the Breitbart crowd originated with the NY Times, the Wash Post, and other 'failing' news organs our board conservatives insist don't do real reporting.

Why isn't the MSM saying more about this 2 year old NY Times story?? BIAS!!

god you guys are dense

that was my point is now 2.5 years after initially reported it has resurfaced as a "new story"--was providing some background

Point is as discussed so many times

Hillary and co have a lot more ties to Russia then trump ever did

Last edited by crashcourse; October 25, 2017, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Much of this is all clearly a ridiculous distraction. Flake and Corker voted with the rest of their fellow Rs yesterday to weaken consumer rights and strengthen the financial-services industry's ability to engage in deceptive practices. Those senators don't need to run anymore so they can appear brave in speeches or on twitter, but the real constituency you cannot cross if you want to be in Washington is the major donors.

Is Russia a ridiculous distraction? Well, we'll find out soon enough how much meat is on that bone.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
          god you guys are dense

that was my point is now 2.5 years after initially reported it has resurfaced as a "new story"--was providing some background

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...n-racketeering
          Lol! I guess Hillary clinton should be impeached then.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
            Unfortunately we have no way to ever know for sure (as confident as you sound). Given how bad the deal is, it wouldn't be hard to come up with a better one.
            Huh? We have every way to know, Trump is President he ran on making a better deal. He has the power to make a new deal under Article II, Section 2. As a MAGA you should be pushing him to follow through in getting a better deal.

Comment

• Yes, all the other Republicans going along with the absurdity of this administration so they can give a massive tax cut to the rich is the height of strength and caring about the American people.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                My lovely wife is still a D, though she is frustrated with the jetting left. But, more importantly, she hates DJT with a fervor that exceeds her hate of Notre Dame. So, she watches MSNBC to get her daily dose of confirmation hate and I am occasionally exposed to it.

Last night was one of those nights. Apparently, Flake is man of conscience and principle who can no longer remain silent (whilst all the other enablers lack the moral conviction to do so...lol). It reminded me of the thought that the left is all for sitting down and talking with the other side and reaching the reasoning, bipartisan liberal compromise. Heh.

On the right, the story is a bit different. Flake was going to be up against it in the primary and his decision not to run is more or less because he'll probably lose.

I'm sure DSL and Kapture covered all of this at some point. But, in my tradition of offering very little original thought to anything, I post this anyway. A hearty GFY to the collective audience!
                She hates Notre Dame but loves you? That is one odd woman. But I already knew that...the nipple tassles set on fire tipped it for me...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                  god you guys are dense

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...n-racketeering
                  ...it's no use crash...Hillary could set fire to the flag, Pope and Bruce Springsteen...and still be loved by 45% of Americans...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hillary is not president. The lying Orange Monkey is.

Carry on.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Thank God.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• She is...however...a massive lawbreaker. Just because she lost the POTUS to an orange monkey does not absolve her from the law.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Wizard spelled tolerated wrong.

If Mueller perp walks Tony Podesta along with Kushner, Manafort, Sessions, Page and the Trump family for Russian sleaze, all the better. The Russian disinformation stuff is bad news and should be a non-partisan goal to get it out of US politics. I know talent agrees with me on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Thank God.

That kind of thinking gets you this...
                            Attached Files
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That is WHY Wiz voted for Trump.

Duh.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Huh? We have every way to know, Trump is President he ran on making a better deal. He has the power to make a new deal under Article II, Section 2. As a MAGA you should be pushing him to follow through in getting a better deal.
                                Not correct. The only way to know for sure if he could have made a better deal is if he were president at the time. The issue with the Iran deal is the UK, Russia, US, France, Germany, and China are all involved. If we back out of the deal, that doesn't end the deal. The other issue is that front-loaded billions in sanction relief. At this point if we were to redo the deal, that factor is already off the table. It's a factor that has changed the landscape and we can't get it back. IOW, the only way to know for sure if Trump could have done a better deal is if we knew the details of both deals at the same time, which we didn't. We can confidently say that Trump would have made a better deal, but we can't know for certain, we also cant say the deal he would make now would have been the same deal to start with, because as I mentioned before, Iran has received tens of billions. The circumstances have changed. If we were to rip up the deal, they could restart their program and keep that money.
                                Last edited by Kapture1; October 25, 2017, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X