Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha!
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• But CNN guys!!!!!!!! Lulzlzlzlzlzlzlzlzlzlzzzzzzzzz!!!! #Magatrumptrain

Comment

• Fake News!
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahajajajajaja

Comment

• Carlson: Hey Sean! You going with the Hilary Hypocrite story tonight?
            Hannity: Don't I always?
            Carlson: Damn. I guess I'll have to go with the Face Photoshopped on a Cracker...

Comment

• Putin touts nucs capable of penetrating US defenses and warns West to listen.
              Trump ignites trade war with China over steel and aluminum tariffs.
              Stocks set to settle in on a very real 10% correction this week.

MAGA!
              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Dude, man, you must be getting those talking points directly from Jon or his various cockholsters.
                Last edited by iam416; March 1, 2018, 08:45 AM.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• #GentryProgs doing what they do best: https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...lammed-selfie/

And, of course, the most #GentryProg-ish of all things -- the preposterous identity politics of limiting school punishments to achieve total parity of outcome leads to bad shit: https://www.realclearinvestigations...._shooting.html

No kidding. Equality of outcome, not opportunity. It's the future. Unfortunately, it'll be lowest common denominator outcome. Hooray.
                  Last edited by iam416; March 1, 2018, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Equality of outcome, not opportunity. It's the future. Unfortunately, it'll be lowest common denominator outcome. Hooray.

Comment

• meanwhile something you'll never see from DSL

or news from a chain I thought was going down the shitter

or you could point out February is the first month of stock losses after 10 straight months of gains

or you could listen to cnbc

Last edited by crashcourse; March 1, 2018, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Putin is threatening the US; We're in a trade war; Stock Market is plummeting. Oh, and guns.

Get on point.

Comment

• Comity, gentlemen. Comity.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Incorrect. It's Preston Books Cane of Justice Time!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• (Since DSL isn't online)
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X