No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you know that the guy that wrote that lame-ass song wrote this ode to cannibalism, too? It created a bit of a stir in the early '70s

[ame]https://youtu.be/OqDu5LBT8_Y[/ame]
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/StephenMilIer/status/992222752303206400[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        And getting caught in the rain? You know it, big guy.
        ...well I'm not into yoga though...I am into champagne...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I’ve long wondered how that story would have turned out in real life. Would they have reconnected once they found out the other person was silently yearning for the same things, or would they split because both of them were so willing to step mount on them other.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• lol@SLF
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• hopefully AA and wiz will spare us the future gory details

Comment

• yer just jealous crash...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• xoxo
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• EFZ
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Elegy for the world's oldest spider (a short, but well done and interesting, bit of non-fic by The New Yorker):

She spent most of her forty-three years alone in a silk-lined burrow, venturing out only to mate and eat termites, but she became a matriarch of her colony and an inspiration to scientists.

Comment

• Free range children.

Utah has a new law after years of national debate on the appropriate amount of freedom for children.
                        Last edited by Ghengis Jon; May 6, 2018, 02:29 PM.
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• White House seems legit worried that Blankenship could win the West Virginia R nomination.

Comment

• Open primaries in WV? Sounds like an opportunity for dem mischief.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                              Open primaries in WV? Sounds like an opportunity for dem mischief.
                              Yes and no. I looked and it's a mixed system. If you're registered Republican/Democrat you can only vote in that primary. If you're registered as an Independent or unaffiliated you can choose on Election Day which ballot you want.

Comment

• Mueller seems to be having some problems with some judges

US District Court Judge Dabney Friedrich issued the brief order on Saturday evening, denying Mueller's request to delay the scheduled Wednesday arraignment for Concord Management.

with the Russians Mueller basically has to show his hand and doesn't want to do it

the two attorneys for concord management are entitled to access to muellers case
                                his strategy is not working--he cannot connect the dots to get to the trump
                                the manafort strategy and the Kelly strategy to try to get them to sing must be failing too.

Comment

Working...
                                X