No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good lord is CGVT unhinged. Truth hurts.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• At risk of giving the MAGAs more red meat, everyone can agree that his signature is ridiculous. It is so stupid, it makes more sense as an EKG.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Truth hurts.
        Glad to see you finally admit it.

The Orange Monkey is a fucking disaster.

All of this winning is wearing me out.

MAGA!
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Anti-Trumpites have lost it lol...

"...you're a raging anti-trumpite Jerry!!"
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
            i find it funny that people were complaining Kim was looking good to the rest of the world as a reason not to push for the meeting. if we had to flatter Kim and give him the victory of looking good on the world stage, in exchange for him giving up his nukes, obviously that is what should have been done. there's not even a questions as to this. it's a tossaway. it means nothing ultimately. the second half of that hasn't happened yet, we will see what happens next.
            That?s kind of the point.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Good lord is CGVT unhinged. Truth hurts.
              :-D

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                That’s kind of the point.
                yes, but i wouldn't rule out the June 12 meeting from happening. or a summit taking place in the future

Comment

• SLF:

hello
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    At risk of giving the MAGAs more red meat, everyone can agree that his signature is ridiculous. It is so stupid, it makes more sense as an EKG.
                    i thought 0bama's was ridiculous. matched his personality perfectly, pure narcissist.

Comment

• CGVT:

hi
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• froot:

hola
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But Obaaaaaaaaaama
                          Attached Files
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Talent:

aloha
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                              i find it funny that people were complaining Kim was looking good to the rest of the world as a reason not to push for the meeting. if we had to flatter Kim and give him the victory of looking good on the world stage, in exchange for him giving up his nukes, obviously that is what should have been done. there's not even a questions as to this. it's a tossaway. it means nothing ultimately. the second half of that hasn't happened yet, we will see what happens next.
                              This is a joke, though.

Flattery never had a chance to usurp power.

The idea that we can pander to Kim and talk him out of continuing/bolstering/bragging about his Nuke program is just another example of grossly underestimating foreign policy issues (obviously not a Trump exclusive). NK leader gets to claim superior uniqueness as long as he is the small defiant country that possesses enriched uranium/ability to facilitate it.

Trump hung his hat on this a little too early. Does that mean anything? Maybe, maybe not.

You are kidding yourself if you think they were playing by our timeline and not by NK's though -- and they certainly know that.
                              Last edited by millenwasmyfavorite; May 24, 2018, 11:30 AM. Reason: pronoun

Comment

• You used the word "think" in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X