No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A real Cheese Steak. I liked Pat's more than Geno's but the locals told me that Tony Lukes was the place to go. I never got a chance to eat there, though.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      You have never had either?! Are you even American or are you one of those Russian bots?
      His mom won't bring them down into the basement.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
        never had either. i would go with the prime rib
        lolfl,least surprising post of the day. Dont have them things where you dwell.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          A real Cheese Steak. I liked Pat's more than Geno's but the locals told me that Tony Lukes was the place to go. I never got a chance to eat there, though.
          This, exactly, and its not even close.

Comment

• Yea, real Cheese Steak would be close, but every fast food place around here has there own version, so prime rib it is.

Comment

Hey guys. A prime rib sandwich or philly cheesesteak?

Thanks in advance.
              Both have their merits AA. If it's a good cut the prime RI sammich is hard to beat...but a true Philly cheese...not a crappy knockoff...is damn fine too. You can't go wrong with good beef.

Now kindly STFU.

Thanks in advance.

The Wizard, Esq.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I like Pat's and Geno's about the same. There is a place called Dalessandro's and it was the best I had and I think I tried about 30 different places in my trips there.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Real debate would be Philly or a beef dip. Thats a toughie

Comment

• Forchristsakes domino's has a philly cheese steak -- no thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      Yea, real Cheese Steak would be close, but every fast food place around here has there own version, so prime rib it is.
                      Well that wasnt the question now, was it?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                        Real debate would be Philly or a beef dip. Thats a toughie
                        Or a Chicago Italian beef.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          Forchristsakes domino's has a philly cheese steak -- no thanks!
                          Aa would have made this easier by clarifying, but you know damn well what was meant.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                            Aa would have made this easier by clarifying, but you know damn well what was meant.
                            Heh. I am unfortunately at O'Charley's.

Comment

• Ok its a tie I guess, im grilling some good old ground round in a few here.

Comment

Or a Chicago Italian beef.
                                Yes. Kind of had them in the same genre when i posted, but they are different, slightly.

Comment

Working...
                                X