No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like you better if you were dead...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ****DRAFT*****

[AA or Wizard or CGVT or Kapture or _______]:

There's no way I could possibly hate you any less than I do. Dead. Alive. Dancing the cha-cha in an Ohio State jersey. You're emblematic of human fallibility and failure. Our folly's reminder complete and entire.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        AA:

Right. First, the tariffs and what have you are largely balanced. So, it's not like there's an egregious across-the-board imbalance. Second, if, by some improbable miracle, he actually got a "no tariffs" agreement that would (a) not have much of an actual effect (see point 1); but (b) be a huge political win. Third, I don't think he likes Merkel (for good cause) and he's not particularly inclined to any shit from Merkel's little Punjab cock-holster. I sort of like that, too.
        Somehow missed your reply. Forget the balance or imbalance between nations. A removal of tariffs would help consumers.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

****DRAFT*****

There's no way I could possibly hate you any less than I do. Dead. Alive. Dancing the cha-cha in an Ohio State jersey. You're emblematic of human fallibility and failure. Our folly's reminder complete and entire.
          Co-signed.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Somehow missed your reply. Forget the balance or imbalance between nations. A removal of tariffs would help consumers.
            Global avg tariffs has fallen 15% in the past 20 years, so it's not a theoretical. IMO it depends on what other policies are put in place to protect consumers from the negatives.

Comment

• What do you want put in place to protect consumers in a zero tariff world, hack?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Haha Trump got played ( as predicted by anyone with more than half a brain) and now he's trying to save face and his base of morons is buying it.

Who'd a thunk it?
                Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                ....... I just can't help it.

I thought Trump had this all figured out, the meeting was planned in advance of announcements of it. It was going to happen.

The NKs have once again repeated their similar tap dance, offering up tasty morsels of concessions and then pulling the rug out from under the West's feet.

At least DJT got out in front of this and cancelled it like a jilted wife sues for Divorce before the husband can.

Played like a fiddle.
                Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Goodbye, Nobel

:::sad trombone:::
                Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

they just finished destroying the site this morning.

"Know when to walk away from the table." - The Art of the Deal

we get our hostages, they lose their test site, sanctions are still in place. they gave up everything they had minus their nukes, we gave up nothing and will continue to squeeze the life out of their economy.

obviously we want the meeting, we want them to give up their nukes. we don't want to be in the position 0bama was with Iran, and agree to a garbage deal.

Arguments to be made that Kim scored several propaganda successes...got treated like an equal...got some photos shaking hands with Pompeo...etc. Certainly not a crushing victory.

The impact on South Korea will be interesting. Moon has spent months kissing Trump's ass and they claim today that they didn't even get a heads up about this.
                Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Winning!

MAGA!

Jesus. The morons are eating it up
                "We were told that the meeting was requested by North Korea, but that to us is totally irrelevant"

What a fucking petty dumbass child.

If it was irrelevant, why say anything about it?

MAGA!

Glad to see you finally admit it.

The Orange Monkey is a fucking disaster.

All of this winning is wearing me out.

MAGA!
                Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

yes, but i wouldn't rule out the June 12 meeting from happening. or a summit taking place in the future

Comment

• Redistribution.

Comment

****DRAFT*****

Why the fuck was AA listed first? Fucker.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• sxgqontl9zz01.jpg

Comment

• The media loved Obama because he was a weasel.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Art of the deal baby...art of the deal...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• CG was saying something about anyone with more than half a brain.....

I am starting to think that it's not just that they don't understand him, but think they do, it's that they have no desire to tell themselves the truth. It's more than just bias, or cogitative dissonance, it's willful ignorance.
                            Last edited by Kapture1; June 11, 2018, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Bizzare. I hope he is punished lightly. He was an Air Force officer sent to Amsterdam to work with NATO. He was not trying to avoid a war or some bad assignment in some third-world hellhole. He states he was depressed - he gave up his family and his career, hid, assumed a new identity and was trapped by that.
                              Capt. William Howard Hughes, Jr., who was living under the name?Barry O'Beirne, admitted his true identity after becoming the subject of a passport fraud investigation. He said he was depressed in 1983, and ran away from the Air Force.

Comment

• To be clear tho, I am against lower tariffs. I am for an orderly boost to them. Free trade hasn't gone according to the original theory of competitive advantage. Tax policy distorts it.

Comment

Working...
                                X