Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    The Supreme Court decision on the Minnesota shirt law was somewhat narrow. It was mostly decided on vagueness grounds -- need to be specific.

Color me SHOCKED that the NY AG is suing PDJT.
    Sarcasm aside, do you think the AG should not be pursuing this? They have a handwritten note from Trump ordering the charity to pay settlement for a personal legal feud. They have emails from Corey Lewandowski with instructions on how to direct Foundation funds to campaign events in Iowa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      The IG report says that Comey repeatedly broke protocol and made bad decisions.

It also says that there's no proof that he acted out of political bias. And every breach of protocol he made worked to Trump's advantage, not his detriment.
      what does it say about his top agent conspiring to commit treason?

Comment

• Comey was using a personal email account while investigating Hillary for using a personal email account??? Can't make this shit up!

Comment

• page 417

11:02:22, FBI Employee: ?All the people who were initially voting for her would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out. Trump?s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn?t watch the debates, aren?t fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm.

Comment

• DSL:

I don't know what the substance of the case is. The fact that the NY AG filed it does not mean it lacks merit. What I think, for certain, is that this isn't a "good government" case, but rather it is politically motivated. It may be a happy coincidence that it's substantively viable. I dunno. But I feel almost certain that this case doesn't get brought against, e.g., the Clinton Foundation. This particular AG office has shown a real capacity for politically motivated actions including issuing preposterous subpoenas to energy companies on climate change.

I also feel almost certain that if this foundation were in Georgia there'd be no such case.

AG offices are, fundamentally, political. There are a lot of nuts and bolts shit that gets done no matter who is in charge, but if you want to make a name you need a big cause. It's why, IMO, some AGs sued re Obamacare.

So, you know, "PDJT Derangement" aside, I think you're able to acknowledge the the NY AG just might have some political motivation on this one.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 15:07:41, Agent 1: ?...I?m done interviewing the President ? then type the 302. 18 hour day....?

15:13:32, FBI Employee: ?you interviewed the president??

15:17:09, Agent 1: ?you know ? HRC? [Hillary Rodham Clinton]

15:17:18, Agent 1: ?future pres?

15:17:22, Agent 1: ?Trump cant win?

15:17:31, Agent 1: ?demographics dont line up?

15:17:37, Agent 1: ?America has changed?

Comment

• My impression of the libs on this board...
                Attached Files
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tiger starts off with a triple at 1. The Wizard despondent. Alabam"Alum" buoyant.

Comment

• Wow. Two guys having a conversation thought that Clinton was going to win the election.

Scandalous
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• If you are trying to explain why an FBI agent pledging to stop a Presidential candidate is ?no big deal? you are humiliating yourself.

Comment

• Scandalous!
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "All AG offices are political, but what I find notable in this specific case is that this particular AG office is political." If I have it right?

Comment

• All AG offices are political and will file politically-motivated cases. NY is no different as evidenced by its past actions.

Comment

• Page 416

Among the general discussion of political issues by FBI Attorney 2, we identified three instant message exchanges that raised concerns of potential bias. The first of these exchanges was on October 28, 2016, shortly after Comey?s October 28 letter to Congress that effectively announced the reopening of the Midyear investigation. FBI Attorney 2 sent similar messages to four different FBI employees. The timestamps of these messages are included below. The messages stated:

13:44:42, to FBI Employee 1: ?I mean, I never really liked the Republic anyway.?

13:44:52, to FBI Employee 2: ?I mean, I never really liked the Republic anyway.?

14:01:52, to FBI Employee 3: ?As I have initiated the destruction of the republic.... Would you be so kind as to have a coffee with me this afternoon??

15:28:50, to FBI Employee 4: ?I?m clinging to small pockets of happiness in the dark time of the Republic?s destruction?

Comment

• O7Xzkac.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X