Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bac710db69da4f142357055f0cb7588b_width-600wtmk.jpg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• My younger one is going through his space phase. So many suppressed giggles these days.

Comment

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          My younger one is going through his space phase. So many suppressed giggles these days.
          My youngest went through a stage when everything was butt-crack and, of course, hilarious to him
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Only your younger? It was merely a stage and not a constant theme? What's wrong with your household?

Comment

• devastating story by The Star and ProPublicaValley Park, Mo

Comment

• This hysteria over the 3D printed guns is laughable.

First off, despite what the media and dems are saying, it is still illegal to manufacture an all plastic, undetectable gun. The internals are still metal. and of course the bullets are metal.

the quality of these printed guns suck. they can fire one bullet before having to reload, and can possible shot up to three times before falling apart lol. Nobody is going to buy a 3D printer for 700 dollars to print a gun that they can get for 400 dollars. or illegally for 250 dollars. Assassins are not going to use them because they only have one shot and might not even work. and are still as detectable as a normal gun.

Comment

• republican base wants kobach

but the dems could easily win if kobach beats the present governor who tookover for brown back jeff colyer

colyer is falling behind in the primary though and koback is an idiout with his American jeep m60 mouted wanna be ratpatrol vehicles --easily could be laura Kelly a Kathleen sebelius disciple winning it all in november

Comment

• Pretty good commentary from a local Dallas sportscaster on Jerry Jones' hypocrisy regarding the national anthem

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Pretty good commentary from a local Dallas sportscaster on Jerry Jones' hypocrisy regarding the national anthem

This guy has some great commentary. It is amazing the the rednecks in Texas put up with him.

Comment

• As usual, Putin's cock holster is completely ineffective when it comes to US national security interests.

trump-russia.jpg
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Pretty good commentary from a local Dallas sportscaster on Jerry Jones' hypocrisy regarding the national anthem

Martin Luther Cream!

It was clear last year when Jones took the knee on the field, how he was doing it for the cameras.

the fact that he's an opportunist doesn't change the reality that the product they produce takes place on Sunday, as entertainment. And the image disrespect towards the flag stains that product.
                          Last edited by Kapture1; August 2, 2018, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• mzBSfGweriK9byBzbeZTIqc22bJeyLQz6kh90YyX2J8.png?w=560&s=cc75ffa76e2f44bd6d8e59646bd804ef.png

Comment

• The changes in party ID among white, college-educated women in the past few years...wow

DjngGocXoAAexfw.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• Fucking gender studies.

Comment

Working...
                                X