No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Giuliani suggests Manafort shouldn't go to prison because white-collar crimes really aren't crimes worth imprisoning someone over. Says the jury was clearly wrong. This is where we're at in Trump's America. What a pathetic and embarrassing end to this man's career.

So much for law and order. Rudy Giuliani, the former federal prosecutor and current mouthpiece for President Trump, intimated Thursday that Paul Manafort isn’t really a criminal — even …

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
      I like your nuanced take on Sessions, AA, from that time when I pushed you on it. I can't say the word ``honorable'' is at all appropriate, but you did convince me he does what he feels is right.
      I thought he said "horrible"
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I myself am not convinced that it would be a pathetic and embarrassing end to American democracy, but the chickens little that do say that stuff have been proven right thus far at every step. If this whole thing isn't followed by a massive reform of the laws that constrain the behaviour of public servants, well, I don't know what would trigger that clearly necessary set of reforms.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I thought he said "horrible"
          Would agree. Sessions is a horrible person that does what he thinks is right.

Comment

• Manhattan DA is considering charges against the Trump Org and two senior officials (prob Cohen and the CFO) with regards to the Stormy Daniels hush money

Friendly Reminder: Trump power to pardon does not apply to state or local charges

https://www.thedailybeast.com/report...p-organization
            Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; August 23, 2018, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• 39880712_1841701539254184_184606649388892160_n.jpg
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• FEC violations are serious business. I mean, the last guy even had to pay a hefty fine.

Now, Manafort should spend lots of time in jail.
                Last edited by iam416; August 23, 2018, 09:26 PM.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Cohen said the turning point was Helsinki, in his eyes country comes before loyalty to a man. True patriot.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Cohen said the turning point was Helsinki, in his eyes country comes before loyalty to a man. True patriot.
                    if you believe that statement from him you are a fucking idiot. sorry.
                    Last edited by Kapture1; August 23, 2018, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• FrXxtIx1VhSbW7EO5te0qItDEd-QqoFecZGKibZf2ok.jpg?w=364&s=7e7d54f0db9f031681257240357cbbf0.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Manhattan DA is considering charges against the Trump Org and two senior officials (prob Cohen and the CFO) with regards to the Stormy Daniels hush money

Friendly Reminder: Trump power to pardon does not apply to state or local charges

https://www.thedailybeast.com/report...p-organization
                        Last edited by Kapture1; August 23, 2018, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• Hack,

I think honorable works. 'Attesting to credible conduct; consistant with a reputation that is not sullied; characterized by a sence of duty and integrity.'

I don't want to paint it like we're friends, we are not, but I have talked with him, and I believe he sincerely tries to act in a just and honest manner. His beliefs are different than mine, but he has a developed moral compass that guides him even when it's not to his personal benefit to chose that path.

And Trump, to his chagrin, has discovered that.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ok, this is how you meme. broken clock finds a nut haha

ooOWy21_TBrhrouXvu4BjHgjqB5HU7O-oAAjiAKeqlo.jpg?w=726&s=56a42da5dd6f568ae185b320f4110da2.jpg

Comment

• 2gh1p1.jpg

Comment

• 2gh252.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X