No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the world's darkest mysteries has been solved.

The late physicist Richard Feynman would be thrilled to know that the mystery of how spaghetti breaks has finally been solved, writes Don Lincoln
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Because Trump made a quick stop at Nationwide Children's Hospital, his trip to Ohio is regarded as an "Official" visit, not a "Political" one, and taxpyers will pick up most of the tab

, as well as a fundraiser for Wadsworth Congressman Jim Renacci, who is challenging two-term Democrat Sherrod Brown. Then came word of a companion

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        Calm down, DSL.
        I'll gather my composure. I don't like having my Mountain West games interrupted. You are my rock!

Comment

• I watched a number of games. The most entertaining, though, was a 1AA game: Jacksonville State and NC A&T. The Aggies beat the Gamecocks 20-17. JSU had a couple of chances to win, but drive-ending late fumbles ended their hopes.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Don't let the bastards grind you down DSL.

Comment

• dSxXztu.jpg

Comment

• Geofrrey Berman recused himself way back in April. Not a new development or "BREAKING". Already reported 4 months ago.

Comment

• Haha.

Krapture must be digging shit up to try support his bullshit opinions again.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It'll be some Rosenstein=Deep State/Hillary Spy/Space Aliens delusion of some sort.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Geofrrey Berman recused himself way back in April. Not a new development or "BREAKING". Already reported 4 months ago.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...iry/502367002/
                      What's breaking is no mention back in April that Rosenstein forced him to recuse

Comment

• 3:08
                        What's next for Trump after the Manafort and Cohen convictions

After Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen's convictions, The Post's Carol D. Leonnig unpacks the fallout and path forward for President Trump and the Russia probe. (Jenny Starrs /The Washington Post) By David A. Fahrenthold
                        , Reporter
                        Josh Dawsey
                        , White House reporter
                        Rosalind S. Heldermanpleaded guilty last weeksuggestsaid in a 2007 depositionhad authorized payments to Cohen totaling $420,000to one person familiar with his role.Zervos alleges thata new lawsuit in Illinoistweet: 1:10 a.m.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Dems change party rules, taking away super delegate power. I see both good and bad. Good in that it makes the selection process more democratic, bad in that motivated fringe can have undue influence in the primary ala the GOP. Overall, better than what they had.

The Democratic party voted to reduce the power of superdelegates by limiting their ability to vote on the first ballot for the party's presidential nominee.

Comment

• No friend of the president, The Atlantic, but still this is a very good rendering of the troubles DJT is faced with if he wishes to serve out his presidency in the current term. I doubt he is re-electable assuming, of course, that his base is literate enough and open minded enough to pay attention to what is actually unfolding versus what Trump tells them is unfolding ...... I have my doubts that is the case so, there is a chance he will both serve out his term and win re-election in 2020. However, with Manafort's conviction and the Cohen plea deal along with what is likely to ensue with testimony from key Trump campaign officials who have been granted immunity to testify to Mueller that likelihood has diminished. I also think this article does the best job to date of linking Trump's potential campaign misdeeds to the potential for collusion.

the email trafficpreceding the meeting that left no doubt of Kremlin sponsorship of the initiative. As in the Cohen campaign-finance matter, there is no indication that lawyers were consulted or that anyone considered the legal issues. In both cases, the president and his representatives lied about the nature of the meeting. The president participated directly in the falsehoods by dictating the subsequent statement mischaracterizing the nature of the meeting. And all of this is only what we know so far about the campaign-Russia alliance, except that there were a range of other contacts with the Russians that remain the subject of investigation.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...wnfall/568564/
                            Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; August 27, 2018, 08:26 AM.
                            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• His plea doesn't directly implicate the president. And the last thing in the world Trump is facing is any legal issues. In fact he's the only person in the country that can not defend himself in court even if he wanted to.
                              Last edited by Kapture1; August 27, 2018, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• Kap, if you want to continue to ignore Trump's behavior, his lying and his pretty well documented disregard for the law documented in the Atlantic article in an effort to continue to support the notion that Trump is a great president, I don't know what to say.
                                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X