Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
    ... I doubt he is re-electable assuming, of course, that his base is literate enough and open minded enough to pay attention to what is actually unfolding versus what Trump tells them is unfolding .....
    That speaks to the root of the problem, the third world tribalism that infects our current political environment. The last time petty, political, and insignificant differences were actually put aside (albeit temporarily) was Sept 11th. How can we return to an atmosphere of cooperation rather than conflict over everything? Short of being attacked, that is. Perhaps a serious blow to the head and Trump suddenly becomes rational? Removal from office and a Pence issued pardon ala Nixon? Or will it take a complete mental breakdown and a resultant national sympathy? How can this internal national backstabbing be reversed? What can be used to unite, and not to be used as a blunt instrument?

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• If you are a gamer or support gamers, you have blood on your hands.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
        Kap, if you want to continue to ignore Trump's behavior, his lying and his pretty well documented disregard for the law documented in the Atlantic article in an effort to continue to support the notion that Trump is a great president, I don't know what to say.
        He is a great president, one of the pest in terms of policy ever. His picks for the courts have been fantastic and will be his lasting legacy.

Aside from that, Trump, again, is the only person in the United States that can not defend himself against the charges that were plead to. He couldn't even order the DOJ to change their procedure because it isn't about Trump personally, it's about the office, protecting the office of the presidency and the Constitution. You may not like Trump, but in this country, you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, not innocent until someone else agrees to a plea deal. If you think Trump has legal concerns, you don't fully understand the law. Trump has a political problem, as impeachment is a political act, not a criminal one. Even then, there is no way he is removed from office.

I get this is frustrating to hear. He is not losing support with Republicans. Why? we all knew his record with women, the sleeping around and his marriages ending over infidelity wasn't a secret. I care about what he has done as president, not that he banged some whore 11 years ago, and said the p-word. Sorry.

Reminds me, NBC put out a poll taken after the Tuesday bombshell, and they tweeted it out saying how remarkably stable his approval rating is. Well, I could have told you that.
        Last edited by Kapture1; August 27, 2018, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          If you are a gamer or support gamers, you have blood on your hands.
          If you are a retard, you should probably not forget to wear your helmet.

Comment

• Screenshot 2018-08-27 at 10.46.00 AM.png
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• say what you want about John Mccain politician as a soldier and POW trum-p made a huge mistake in questioning his patriotism and service

not a good look for the CINC to be specifically told not to come to the funeral of an American military hero--whoile every other cinc will be there that can be there

Comment

• you think theres not a double standard when it comes to how trump is treated vs Clinton

Comment

• You're right. Not a good look at all...

40247031_1918922444813900_2493647150085308416_n.png

Comment

• lol, all of a sudden the left cares about the American Flag

Comment

• btw, here is what the flag code has to say about it

Dlm-DZKW4AEqUVk.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                        say what you want about John Mccain politician as a soldier and POW trum-p made a huge mistake in questioning his patriotism and service
                        Not really. He broke a taboo that desperately needed to be broken. John McCain exploited his POW status for his whole political career. He was a terrible Senator and the worst backstabber that the Republican Party ever had or ever will have. Thank God somebody finally came long who had the balls to criticize him and not back down when he was challenged with the old playbook. For my entire life, the Left got to set the ground rules for political discourse in this country. Watching gutless pussy Republicans acquiesce to those rules was maddening. The rise of Trump signals a glorious end to that era.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; August 27, 2018, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Not really. He broke a taboo that desperately needed to be broken. John McCain exploited his POW status for his whole political career. He was a terrible Senator and the worst backstabber that the Republican Party ever had or ever will have. Thank God somebody finally came long who had the balls to criticize him and not back down when he was challenged with the old playbook. For my entire life, the Left got to set the ground rules for political discourse in this country. Watching gutless pussy Republicans acquiesce to those rules was maddening. The rise of Trump signals a glorious end to that era.
                          Ignore the manufactured outrage over McCain. 90% of those bashing Trump today were calling McCain a senile racist back in 2008

Comment

• morons
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

Ignore the manufactured outrage over McCain. 90% of those bashing Trump today were calling McCain a senile racist back in 2008
                              Yeah they took about a six month break from vigorously sucking McCain's dick while he was running against Obama. Then after the election things went back to normal.

Comment

• Canada right now

Comment

Working...
                                X