X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flags back to half staff at White House

Comment

• again say what you want about the politician

he was an American hero because he was shot down layed in filth for 5 years easily could have been dead --beaten and tortured and refused to go home before anyone captured before him was able to go home

much more of a hero then purple heart Kerry

trump's base includes a lot of military that don't like how he treated McCain's service

Comment

• Trump Admin may have misled Congress about the White House's role in shutting down plans for a new FBI building. Keep in mind, the FBI building is one block down PA Ave from the Trump Hotel and any rebuilding or renovation on the site would have turned the area into a major construction zone for years. In fact, we now know the IG report found that Trump personally intervened in the plans (which were ultimately shot down) and is using executive privileg' to block the inspector general from learning what was said in those meetings.

DloYSinXsAAs5Hk.jpg:small.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.fac8c717e218

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Flags back to half staff at White House
          Can't wait for Sarah "Queen of Bullshit Mountain" to tell us that it was just a misunderstanding and the President wanted the flag at half staff all along.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Can't wait for Sarah "Queen of Bullshit Mountain" to tell us that it was just a misunderstanding and the President wanted the flag at half staff all along.
            She's already going with "the President's statement speaks for itself"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

She's already going with "the President's statement speaks for itself"
              It certainly does. What a petty, vindictive asshole.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Roger Stone's been going on a media tear lately. A little bit ago he posted a video warning that a Ronan Farrow/New Yorker story about him having pro-knowledge of Wikileaks material which may be dropping soon and it's a total lie.He's been telling various media outlets for weeks that he expects Mueller to indict him. He even claimed today in an interview that he expects Don Jr. to be indicted soon, probably right after himself.

Dunno if this is just typical Roger Stone BS or the New Yorker thing is at least true.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...podesta-emails

https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/r...cted-1.6414615

Comment

• ZiqlwH1.png

Comment

• 40297200_1030595977122310_7337241203265503232_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&oh=6138d81c902abf479f048d5fe4f86adc&oe=5C387960.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

It certainly does. What a petty, vindictive asshole.
                      Giants are being replaced by very small men.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• lol
                        One of the most bizarre aspects of the investigations engulfing the Trump administration is the lawyers involved. Here we have a presidency on the line, and this is Trump's team? The top legal spokesmen for each side are . . . Rudy Giuliani and Lanny Davis!? Up until this point, though, Giuliani was the Great Contradictor and Davis was merely a colorful character. Now that has changed in a big way. In a new interview with The Washington Post's Tom Hamburger and Rosalind S. Helderman, Davis is backing off two massive claims he made in recent weeks, including that former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen has told people he witnessed President Donald Trump being informed of Donald Trump Jr.

Comment

• yeah funny how last weeks headlines are this weeks bullshit

meanwhile all signs point to a bilateral trade agreement with mexico with Canada waiting in the wings odd man out and likely ready to come to the table

stock markets still soaring

Lindsay graham joining the sessions has got to go chorus as he knows the whole Russian collusion thing was a fix and indicated on today much more to come

ohr to testify today about his role and likely stephan halpers role in orchestrating this whole thing as a setup using page and coffee boy george as pawns

meanwhile the same voices who called mcain a racist and demented in 2008 lead the chorus in fanning the flames regarding trump/meccain friction

hilarious

Comment

• then you have this little gem

guess jim brown tiger and kanye should know trumps a racist--hell they've only known him 20 plus years

guess espn is still in the political business despite what the new head of espn says
                            Last edited by crashcourse; August 28, 2018, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Shush crashcourse...the leftists heads will explode. ????????

#LeftistsAreTooStupidToUnderstand

#Hispanics4Trump
                              #SaveTheChildrenFromTheLeft
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                              X