No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meanwhile all signs point to a bilateral trade agreement with mexico with Canada waiting in the wings odd man out and likely ready to come to the table
    Yeah, this seems at least somewhat important. Probably more important than how the flags are flying the WH.

meanwhile the same voices who called mcain a racist and demented in 2008 lead the chorus in fanning the flames regarding trump/meccain friction
    I'm not sure how disgusting the Ds were in 2008 -- probably mostly tame, but I'm sure the likely cast of idiots at least implied McCain was a racist -- Sharpton, John Lewis, etc. Mostly McCain was just wrong place, wrong time. And his "suspend the campaign" moment was preposterous.

But, yes, the Ds lionize McCain once he starts criticizing Rs. But, there was obviously no such love and respect in 2008. They attacked his character which they now exhalt: https://www.nationalreview.com/the-m...er-admiration/
    Last edited by iam416; August 28, 2018, 08:52 AM.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• well heres what true reporting is all about CNN

you know naming names verifying facts crosschecking sources

wouldn't want to be in ohrs shoes today

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

yeah funny how last weeks headlines are this weeks bullshit

meanwhile all signs point to a bilateral trade agreement with mexico with Canada waiting in the wings odd man out and likely ready to come to the table

stock markets still soaring

Lindsay graham joining the sessions has got to go chorus as he knows the whole Russian collusion thing was a fix and indicated on today much more to come

ohr to testify today about his role and likely stephan halpers role in orchestrating this whole thing as a setup using page and coffee boy george as pawns

meanwhile the same voices who called mcain a racist and demented in 2008 lead the chorus in fanning the flames regarding trump/meccain friction

hilarious
        Absolute state of the Democats lol

And with the ESPN thing, they have managed to turn sports into total shit. Lebron pointed at Trump for dividing Americans over sports, but the politicization of sports happened years before Trump was president.

Comment

• 40084248_2385779888115311_1764718864114909184_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=3697a35148dbe622f7df757036ef202d&oe=5BF3AD39.jpg
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• remember this? Canada's Negotiating A-Team was assembled to own Trump on trade negotiations lol

Dejha_VUwAAMGbV.jpg

enter Curb your Enthusiasm theme music

Comment

• Comedy and truth in one l'il meme

39999714_10217418339556502_7363490123528273920_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=e7ecb03c0e16ab0e431582ba6609656f&oe=5C2F63F4.jpg

Comment

• What cabinet members would that be?

Comment

• The usual made up ones in their (leftist) heads.

TDS is frighteningly real in this thread.

#LeftistsAreTooStupidToUnderstand

#Hispanics4Trump
                  #SaveTheChildrenFromTheLeft
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• and yet more shit

what kind of administration do you lefti's support

now we're into just plain made up shit that puts people in jail

just so Hillary and company could stay in power

and yet so many on this forum defend these crooks

A Republican congressman touched off a firestorm Tuesday after claiming on Twitter that his office had information suggesting the FBI leaked information to the press and used the resulting articles to help obtain surveillance warrants.

Comment

• When I say leftists are too stupid to understand, it is meant to bring to light that the outsider POTUS that WE THE PEOPLE brought to power is great for all of us by exposing the bullshit the deep state (run by both sides and security apparatuses) have been pulling on us for-almost-ever.

Another thing is, the left are more inclined to call for and vote for what they call a 3rd party candidate, i.e., an independent, while entirely blind to the fact that WE THE PEOPLE already elected the 1st 3rd party Independent in DONALD J. TRUMP. He doesn't care whom he offends in the establishment (read: swamp), just as WE THE PEOPLE wanted him to do. Upturned desks all over DC makes me happy. More so when the left lose their collective underdeveloped minds.

#LeftistsAreTooStupidToUnderstand

#Hispanics4Trump
                      #SaveTheChildrenFromTheLeft
                      Last edited by Panoptes; August 28, 2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Yawn
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                          and yet more shit

what kind of administration do you lefti's support

now we're into just plain made up shit that puts people in jail

just so Hillary and company could stay in power

and yet so many on this forum defend these crooks

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-warrants.html
                          the FISA system either needs a complete overhaul or completely done away with. This level of abuse is completely unacceptable coming from an un-elected law enforcement body within the Federal Government.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

the FISA system either needs a complete overhaul or completely done away with. This level of abuse is completely unacceptable coming from an un-elected law enforcement body within the Federal Government.
                            The abusers going to prison will help solve the problem. Revisiting the FISA courts should be on the table too but just about any system is going to fail if elected officials are never held accountable for illegal spying based on fabricated evidence.

Comment

• Lefties, yoo-hoo, where are you?

<crickets>

Deservedly so

Comment

• EAoEKO5fspB1vC0-TZXqJpWJflcK9lOC5-S4Ydk4eZk.jpg?w=512&amp;s=27146596337d59f7edcba9187c48f39c.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X