Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

And this has to do with Trump or Russian Collusion with Trump how?
    Nothing.

Observers of all stripes think that Trump did not collude with the Russians to shape the election outcome in his favor in any direct way. Trump might not be the smartest guy on the planet but, when it comes to getting caught doing stuff like this, he's bright in an off-putting, The Apprentice sort of way to me. So, don't bother with these kind of questions. Those posting here are a bit more informed I would like to think.

Look, the smart money has been on DJT being implicated in illegal activities involving both his personal business dealings and what Cohen has alleged with regard to hush money being paid to women he has had a dalliance with. There is probably more from the Mueller investigation implicating him or his cohorts, those acting on his behalf, that is actionable. We just don't know what it is yet if there is anything at all.

IMO, it's clear to me that he's not going to get indicted as a result of the Mueller probe. I also think the un-indicted co-conspirator thing is a long shot. Impeachment? I doubt it. What were left with is the Wapo sort of polling that indicates folks don't like him very much. His tweeting and bombastic statements on important policy issues certainly hurts him more than it helps. Does this mean he isn't going to get re-elected? I have no idea. He could be, he could get hammered along with R Governors and those Rs running for Federal office in November. Trends do suggest that, of course, depending on what source you happen to be reading on any given day or how you interpret the data, spin it, or do whatever makes whatever is happening comport with your world view. BTW, we all do that sort of thing conservatives and liberals, Trump supporters and his haters are not immune to it.

There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

Nothing.

Observers of all stripes think that Trump did not collude with the Russians to shape the election outcome in his favor in any direct way. Trump might not be the smartest guy on the planet but, when it comes to getting caught doing stuff like this, he's bright in an off-putting, The Apprentice sort of way to me. So, don't bother with these kind of questions. Those posting here are a bit more informed I would like to think.

Look, the smart money has been on DJT being implicated in illegal activities involving both his personal business dealings and what Cohen has alleged with regard to hush money being paid to women he has had a dalliance with. There is probably more from the Mueller investigation implicating him or his cohorts, those acting on his behalf, that is actionable. We just don't know what it is yet if there is anything at all.

IMO, it's clear to me that he's not going to get indicted as a result of the Mueller probe. I also think the un-indicted co-conspirator thing is a long shot. Impeachment? I doubt it. What were left with is the Wapo sort of polling that indicates folks don't like him very much. His tweeting and bombastic statements on important policy issues certainly hurts him more than it helps. Does this mean he isn't going to get re-elected? I have no idea. He could be, he could get hammered along with R Governors and those Rs running for Federal office in November. Trends do suggest that, of course, depending on what source you happen to be reading on any given day or how you interpret the data, spin it, or do whatever makes whatever is happening comport with your world view. BTW, we all do that sort of thing conservatives and liberals, Trump supporters and his haters are not immune to it.
      No, sorry, but I need to bother you with these exact questions. The entire investigation was started under the guise of Trump Russia collusion. That is all we heard about for a year and a half is Trump Russia collusion. That was the only reason Trump won was his collusion with the Russians. Oligarchs oligarchs oligarchs. Make Russia Great Again, Putin's puppet, #notmypresident. Trump stole the election. Russia Troll Farms, Russia Facebook Ads, Russian NRA money, secret Russian meetings, Not so secret Russian meetings, Russia hacked the election. Russia Hacked Podesta. Russia Hacked Hillary and forced her not to campaign in Wisconsin and Michigan. Trump's Russian property deals, Trump's Russian salad dressing, Trump Russia, Russia Trump, RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!!
      Last edited by Kapture1; August 31, 2018, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• OK, that's fair. However, the one thing that seemingly you'd like to ignore is Mueller's charter. Not only was he tasked to investigate the possibility of collusion but also he was tasked with investigating and prosecuting crimes that were discovered during his probe.

That's what has been the most revealing thing. It's revealed the kinds of shit-birds perpetrating illegal acts that Trump surrounded himself with and could implicate him in crimes. That's a terribly bad look politically and after all, he's dependent on what people think of him, not only from his egocentricity but also for his political survival. DJT is clearly worried about that kind of thing as his tweeting and bombastic talk about this and that policy initiative he is involved in, his capacity to try to change the current news narrative to one more to his liking, increases when bad news presents itself or one of his cohorts pleads, is convicted or is otherwise shown to be a piece of shit.
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

OK, that's fair. However, the one thing that seemingly you'd like to ignore is Mueller's charter. Not only was he tasked to investigate the possibility of collusion but also he was tasked with investigating and prosecuting crimes that were discovered during his probe.

That's what has been the most revealing thing. It's revealed the kinds of shit-birds perpetrating illegal acts that Trump surrounded himself with and could implicate him in crimes. That's a terribly bad look politically and after all, he's dependent on what people think of him, not only from his egocentricity but also for his political survival. DJT is clearly worried about that kind of thing as his tweeting and bombastic talk about this and that policy initiative he is involved in, his capacity to try to change the current news narrative to one more to his liking, increases when bad news presents itself or one of his cohorts pleads, is convicted or is otherwise shown to be a piece of shit.
          This is all true and exactly right. Krapture acts like he signed up for a Mueller Investigstion Newsletter and should be getting daily content. It'll come.

Mueller also has trumps tax returns, bank statements and all the trump org bullshit. Drip drip drip.

Comment

OK, that's fair. However, the one thing that seemingly you'd like to ignore is Mueller's charter. Not only was he tasked to investigate the possibility of collusion but also he was tasked with investigating and prosecuting crimes that were discovered during his probe.

So Russia was a means to an end.

all i need to know about Mueller's character i learned from him going after an innocent man over the anthrax attacks. He is legitimately ignoring 100% of the smoke from the Democrats. What do i mean? Payments that were made to Perkins Coie was billed as legal services rendered. Hmm that sounds familiar. Money was used to pay a foreign spy to buy bogus information from.... wait for it..... THE RUSSIANS... that spy was working directly with Bruce Ohr from the DOJ, even after the FBI fired him for leaking, and Ohr was communicating with Strzok and Andrew Weissmann, who is Mueller's top prosecutor, while his wife was gettting paid by that same lawfirm. And the FBI used that bogus information, bought and paid for by Clinton, and media leaks to obtain and renew the FISA warrant against Page to spy on the campaign.

Russia was a means to an end. And that end is overthrowing a democratically elected President.

people see a two tiered justice system, and they are rightfully pissed off.

Comment

• It has long been a matter of public record that Beto O'Rourke was arrested for driving while intoxicated in 1998, but a police report obtained by the Houston Chronicle reveals that O'Rourke tried to flee the scene before his arrest.

Comment

• For those who have been watching Ukraine since 2014, this is a big deal.

Leader of the "Donetsk People's Republic" since 2014 was assassinated by a bomb today. Either Ukrainian Intelligence finally got to him or the Russians lost patience with their puppet.

The head of the pro-Russian rebels in Donetsk, Alexander Zakharchenko, is killed while at a cafe.

Comment

• RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

RUSSIAN PUPPETS, RUSSIAN PUPPETS EVERYWHERE!!!!!

DSL, I have to ask... Is Russia in the room with you right now?

Comment

• whacha lookin at Bill?

bill1a.jpg?w968.jpg

Comment

• Samuel Patten, the Manafort associate who pleaded guilty today, admitted to having acted as a 'straw purchaser' of inauguration tickets for a Ukrainian oligarch. Passing foreign money to the Trump committee via a bank in Cyprus.

Comment

• Comment

• Will Trump grant pardons to anyone who's ever committed bank fraud or only those closely associated with him?

Asking for a friend

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Will Trump grant pardons to anyone who's ever committed bank fraud or only those closely associated with him?

Asking for a friend
                            probably only those caught up in this witch hunt, minus Cohen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

probably only those caught up in this witch hunt, minus Cohen.
                              So if you're clearly guilty of bank fraud but don't flip on anyone, you get a pardon. Because fuck it, bank fraud shouldn't even be a crime in the minds of Trumpeters.

Comment

• Someone leaked Trump's "off-the-record" comments about Canada to the Toronto Star. I'm comfortable believing Bloomberg didn't do it. So who did? Who would benefit if trade talks with Canada fall apart?

Speaking ‘off the record,’ Trump said he is not compromising at all in trade negotiations with Canada — but could not say this publicly because ‘it’s going to be so insulting they’re not going to be able to make a deal.’

Comment

Working...
                                X