X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Everyone should read up on the attack in Afghanistan today. The Taliban nearly assassinated the top US commander in Afghanistan and killed the most powerful warlord in Southern Afghanistan. Sounds like we're at a turning point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Off topic but this is the 3rd poll this week to show Bredesen with a slim lead over Blackburn. That race looks like it ought to be a close one at this point.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...lt/1675126002/
        RCP average is Blackburn +6.5

Vanderbilt Bredesen +1 MOE 4.9%
        NYTimes/Siena Blackburn +14
        CBS/YouGov Blackburn +8
        Fox News Blackburn +5 - older poll than the aforementioned.

Every poll besides Venderbilt she's up well over the margin of error.

Comment

• I don't see how this helps the dems when they are doing everything they can not to talk about the subject of immigration.

181017-caravan-guatemala-honduran-migrants-se-253p_d0c508e7d392fee5f3c021734d954686.fit-760w.jpg

my guess is leftwing globalist type organizations and individuals are funneling money to feed these people. Like they think this is a winning issue for them. Especially right now.
          Last edited by Kapture1; October 18, 2018, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• zlcaoonp5zs11.jpg?width=912&auto=webp&s=53b222add873a1fd9f13b0cdb7e1304c3b192606.jpg

Comment

• Saudi rulers are said to be considering placing the blame for the disappearance of Kashoggi on Gen. Ahmed al-Assiri. There was an NPR piece out about 2h ago about al-Assiri, his appearance in Ankara on October 2nd, where he went while he was there and his departure. Not particularly revealing but that Turkish officials were releasing this guy's name and details about his activity and where he was while in Turkey would point to this intel agencie's view that al-Assiri is behind the killing. It provides some, but not much, distance from MbS.

This link may or may not work:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/18/w...di-arabia.html
              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Well, no shit, Rich (which is actually what he is saying but thanks for making sure we understand) ...... the link within the article to an earlier story today is worth a quick look. The US needs to send a strong message to the Saudis that the Kashoggi assassination is out of bounds, over the top while at the same time not blow up the relationship.

Not everyone will agree that relationship is worth preserving and there are rational arguments on both sides but blowing it up is dumb on a number of different levels. I really don't think there has ever been a time in history where a relationship with the Saudi rulers has not been a prickly one with aspects of double edged sword omnipresent. This time is no different.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...americas-ally/
                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

RCP average is Blackburn +6.5

Vanderbilt Bredesen +1 MOE 4.9%
                  NYTimes/Siena Blackburn +14
                  CBS/YouGov Blackburn +8
                  Fox News Blackburn +5 - older poll than the aforementioned.

Every poll besides Venderbilt she's up well over the margin of error.
                  I've stared using 538 since Talent recommended it to me. It's genuinely more comprehensive than RCP.

Besides the Vanderbilt poll an Ipsos poll came out yesterday showing Bredesen +1. Another poll on Monday had Bredesen +2.

He's still considered to only have a 25% chance of winning but his polling this week, like I said, is significantly better than one or two weeks ago.

The latest political polls and polling averages from FiveThirtyEight.

Comment

• BTW, how come no Rasmussen approval rating update today from muh President's fan club? Heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      BTW, how come no Rasmussen approval rating update today from muh President's fan club? Heh
                      Unlike you I don't feel the need to jack it to polls every day.

I mean seriously, I think to myself only three weeks and DSL will fucking stop with the polls but no... no he wont actually because every other post will be who is polling better in the Democrat race before any of the debates before anything that will ever matter ever happens. long before.

I mean fuck dude. None of the polls today will matter next week. And the polls you posted from last week and two weeks and three weeks ago don't matter now. And most certainly the polls you posted a year ago don't fucking matter but don't let that slow you down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

Unlike you I don't feel the need to jack it to polls every day.

I mean seriously, I think to myself only three weeks and DSL will fucking stop with the polls but no... no he wont actually because every other post will be who is polling better in the Democrat race before any of the debates before anything that will ever matter ever happens. long before.

I mean fuck dude. None of the polls today will matter next week. And the polls you posted from last week and two weeks and three weeks ago don't matter now. And most certainly the polls you posted a year ago don't fucking matter but don't let that slow you down.
                        A simple "yeah it's only -5 now, fake news" would've sufficed.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Can anyone tell me why this guy Kashogi (or whatever his name) went into the Saudi consulate in the first place? It seems like if he had to live outside Saudi because he feared them that he would not walk into their sovereign territory. Must have been mighty important.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                              Can anyone tell me why this guy Kashogi (or whatever his name) went into the Saudi consulate in the first place? It seems like if he had to live outside Saudi because he feared them that he would not walk into their sovereign territory. Must have been mighty important.
                              It was to get a document that verified his divorce so he could marry his girlfriend/financee
                              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                                Can anyone tell me why this guy Kashogi (or whatever his name) went into the Saudi consulate in the first place? It seems like if he had to live outside Saudi because he feared them that he would not walk into their sovereign territory. Must have been mighty important.
                                If only there was a way to find out these hard-to-source details.

Comment

Working...
                                X