No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And so begins the accidental death narrative. And the accidental disposal. And the accidental consulate cleaning. And....
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
      And so begins the accidental death narrative. And the accidental disposal. And the accidental consulate cleaning. And....
      And all the accidental lying of the past 2 weeks...

Comment

• Of course, Saudi Arabia is even now attempting to spin this as if Khashoggi only has himself to blame as he picked a fistfight with the 15-man hitman squad

Comment

• 17 days of the Saudis saying they had nothing to do with his disappearance. They said he had left the consulate. They refused to allow Turkish police into the consulate for 2 weeks, hired painters, and had cleaners come in before the police.

Now they say he accidentally died in a 'fistfight' and low-level agents did this on their own without anyone in the royal family knowing. Right. And absolutely no revelations on what they did with his body and why.

Comment

• Jonathan Swan (Axios guy who's on Fox a lot) just re-posted this message from MBS' younger brother than he received a week ago. Says it hasn't aged well. No kidding. Anyone who takes the Saudi's current story at face value is a fool. They've been lying every step of the way.

Dp5_QygUcAIwCuX.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• A "fight". Heh.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• To be sure, the Turks have cause to lie as well. But the Saudis have been proven completely unreliable and it's their story that has changed the most over the past 2 weeks.

Comment

• I thought the Saudis were being unfairly maligned like Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    I thought the Saudis were being unfairly maligned like Brett Kavanaugh
                    It's a witch hunt!
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jobs not Mobs

Comment

• That's exactly right

Comment

• 77,000 requests for tickets for Trumps Texas rally.

Comment

• The Saudis are simply practicing Trumpism. Tell a lie, double down, deny, deny, deny, alter lie, double down, lie some more. Continue distorting until people become bored and move on.

In other news, Trump has announced that the US will be pulling out of the INF treaty, signed by the Reagan administration. Says the Russians have been cheating for years (plausible if not probable). Of course, has to try and blame Obama for some unknown reason. Real reason for withdrawal? China has been unrestricted by any treaty in the development of intermediate range missiles while the US and Russia have restricted themselves for the stability of global politics.

I suspect Russia is getting a little nervous about the Chinese missiles on their border. Putin probably called his cock holster and ordered him to withdraw from the treaty, feel free to blame the Russians. Several tactical and strategic moves by this withdrawal. Chump can feign being tough on Russia to his imbecilic base. Chump now has something he thinks he can offer as a counter argument when he gets called out for coddling Russia. Russia can now use the US withdrawal and 'phony' blame for internal consumption. Blame for additional stresses to the economy can be deflected to the US as Russia 'must' respond to such provocations. Russia can now develop and deploy modern IRBMs primarily toward China (and secondly western Europe) without restriction. Chump gets propaganda, Putin gets missile deployments.

Just what the world needs is more nuclear tipped missiles.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• To answer AA's question about the King, there's a significant number of people convinced he's no longer lucid, or relatively so. I've no idea how to handicap that one.

Froot, JMO but the Saudis nailed him in the consulate because that's where they knew they'd have unfettered access to him.

Comment

• Far right mob harasses Pelosi. Jobs not mobs

Comment

Working...
                                X