Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hack View Post
    What, precisely, decimated gas and fracking?
    Hehe, yeah that's a particularly hilarious bit of stupidity. Fracking boomed during the Obama years (if he tried to kill it, he failed completely) and the Keystone pipeline has jack shit to do with drilling wells in the US. But hey, serial plagiarist Benny Johnson, formerly of BuzzFeed (FIRED) and The Independent Journal Review (FIRED) is speaking; lets all listen.

Comment

• How to tell the difference between a Kapture meme and a Wingsfan meme:

Kapture's memes are covered in cheeto dust but with Wings it is cool ranch Doritos.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        Hack why do memes upset the left but not the right?
        Because gas production increased by 50% under 0BAMA?

Comment

• 44155124_348402955896856_4872447437316292608_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=275499458f1be38d40e91f03cea49823&oe=5CA6A472.jpg

Comment

• It's a sad day when somebody becomes Kapture's understudy.

Comment

• Bahahahahahaha

I think it is fine. Kapture will have someone to write him while at boot camp.

Rick Gates Gag Order. Manafort, no gag order.

Meme away

Comment

• Will they write each other or just exchange memes?

Comment

• Michael Avenatti was on CNN and MSNBC over 200 times

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Will they write each other or just exchange memes?
                    They aren't smart enough to write each other.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

You predicted Republicans would keep control of the House. You also predicted that the pedophile Roy Moore, who you said you'd support even if you knew for sure he was a pedo, would win by double digits.

Starting to think you've not quite got your finger on the pulse of American politics.
                      I said there was a good chance they would. All depended on turnout, which had record highs on both sides for a midterm.

yes, your hero, your king, your Messiah lost 63 house seats and didn't gain in the Senate as I recall.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        Hack why do memes upset the left but not the right?
                        because they were born without a sense of humor. Because the left can't control what people find funny and it drives them nuts.

Comment

• the Dims 2020 woman beating frontrunner

Comment

• I'll have to give them a break, it must be hard to have a good sense of humor when you're full of hate and you've been so wrong about about the President after two and a half years.

No nuclear war with North Korea, the economy is great, gas prices are down, jobs, people are getting off food stamps and Welfare. And best of all Obama's Legacy is being wiped out completely.

Comment

• Russia is blockading the Ukraine seaports as part of their Crimean annexation and expansion plan. Putin's cock holster does.......nothing.

yessum masser, Toby not gonna do nutin if'n yooz dont tell me so.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post

Here's the Cato Institute: "We found that immigrants use 39 percent fewer welfare and entitlements benefits per person than native-born Americans. Immigrants are less likely to use the individual programs in most cases and, when they do, the benefits they receive tend to be smaller." https://www.cato.org/publications/co...-welfare-state.
                                Cato Institute? A man after my own heart!

Comment

Working...
                                X