• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Pelosi was scheduled to leave at 3:00 pm today lmfaooo

Comment

•  

Comment

• I'm not sure you want to fight in the petty, childish mud with PDJT.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

except Jimmy Carter.

I think he gets re-elected. There are a lot of former never trump republicans and conservatives that, although still don't like his style, also didn't think he would govern conservatively back in 2016. Most of those that I hear from that didn't vote for him in 2016 will be voting for him in 2020. Trump has eased some fears for almost all of them, even if he is still popping off at the mouth.
          Your political acumen also told you that Roy Moore would win by double digits and that Republicans would easily retain the House.

Comment

So Pelosi was scheduled to leave at 3:00 pm today lmfaooo
            A bunch of congressmen were, including Steve Scalise. Trump has grounded all of them out of spite. All CODELs cancelled.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              I'm not sure you want to fight in the petty, childish mud with PDJT.
              Can practically guarantee Trump is a lot more pissed over being denied his tv appearance before Congress than Pelosi will be over a trip to Afghanistan (this reaction sorta proves he's pissed)

But hey, what do I know. Trump just pwned the libs AGAIN!! OMG

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Your political acumen also told you that Roy Moore would win by double digits and that Republicans would easily retain the House.
                Just like you were right about Hillary and Russia Collusion?

And Trump will give his speech in the Senate, dems leave this looking like shit.

Comment

• I'm not sure saying Carter had a worse incumbency advantage helps Trump's argument. It might be true but Carter had a lead in the polls fairly late and then got blown out.

Comment

except Jimmy Carter.

I think he gets re-elected. There are a lot of former never trump republicans and conservatives that, although still don't like his style, also didn't think he would govern conservatively back in 2016. Most of those that I hear from that didn't vote for him in 2016 will be voting for him in 2020. Trump has eased some fears for almost all of them, even if he is still popping off at the mouth.
                    LOL

good lord -- the made-up 2020 talking points have reached detroitlionsforum.com

"X I know was cautious on Trump, but really looking forward to getting him back in office in 2020!!!!!!"

Literally a fucking share it post on social media right now you fucking goon.

Kapture got a few precious metals to go before reaching silvertongue.

Send me your BCT ship date kapture. Gotta send you all those Trump butt hole flesh lights you are going to sell us next.

Comment

• Bipartisan bills being created in both Houses of Congress that would prevent any President from leaving NATO without congressional approval.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Bipartisan bills being created in both Houses of Congress that would prevent any President from leaving NATO without congressional approval.
                        I wonder if he'll sign it

Comment

I wonder if he'll sign it
                          I suspect there will be a veto-proof majority in the Senate (Rubio, Collins, Graham, and Gardner are co-sponsoring the bill). Also, what reasons would any Senator have to NOT believe 2/3 Senate approval is required to break long-term treaties?

Not sure about the House

Comment

• Comment

• 50002022_929614513910343_5999067867872493568_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=a4a5027d638a30ded5bbc90210cd187c&oe=5CCDF5F9.jpg

Comment

• Pelosi has never been more humiliated and disgraced! TOTAL VICTORY FOR TRUMP! OMG! LOL! LMAO! GTFO! LIBS PWNED! SLAM DUNK! A/S/L! DUCK DUCK GOOSE!
                                Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; January 17, 2019, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X