No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The death of the media -- https://taibbi.substack.com/p/russia...mes-a-million?

I completely forgot (or never knew) that the Adam Schiff shill actually cited the Steele Dossier in a Congressional hearing. And it certainly seems like Comey did his best to make it "reportable" news despite the fact that it's a pile of shit. I can't believe PDJT didn't fire Comey earlier.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Also, re-upping this from last week. In February the US hit its biggest monthly deficit of all time: $234 Billion. In order for revenue to match the loss in income after the tax cuts, the administration was relying on rosy projections of 4% growth or even more. Well, for 2018 growth was 2.9%-3.1%, depending on who you want to believe. There's no one credible that expects the US to match even that figure in 2019.

Since the start of the fiscal year, tax revenue is down 1% and spending is up 9% vs. last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        DSL has his pom-poms out for the recession...and has since 2016...
        Bury your head in the sand you ostrich head-burier!

Comment

• Sooner or later you'll be right about a recession, Ostrich hater!

Comment

• Most importantly, I suckered AA into backing the OC Eaters against the Ducks. What a rube!

Comment

• BTW, DSL, how many Russian BOMBSHELLZZZ!!!!! do you think there have been over the past 2 years. Let's start broad -- how many dozens?

Comment

Sooner or later you'll be right about a recession, Ostrich hater!
                Sooner or later an economic policy which merges Laffer Curve devotion with mercantilism = recession. Also sooner or later we all die. But let me quote Adam Smith himself:

"Art Laffer. What a maroon." -- Adam Smith, July 1, 1779

Comment

BTW, DSL, how many Russian BOMBSHELLZZZ!!!!! do you think there have been over the past 2 years. Let's start broad -- how many dozens?
                  Hundreds. Thousands?

I'm still curious about that mystery foreign state-owned company that fought a Mueller subpoena for months...has that been dropped entirely or was it handed off to US Attorneys now? That case was so shrouded in secrecy that they literally cleared out the entire floor of the building so no reporters could see who was entering/leaving the courtroom.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if that were a Saudi or UAE company that has no relevance to the Russia stuff at all but was uncovered along the way, similar to the Cohen stuff. If so, I hope it's still being pursued.

Comment

The death of the media -- https://taibbi.substack.com/p/russia...mes-a-million?

I completely forgot (or never knew) that the Adam Schiff shill actually cited the Steele Dossier in a Congressional hearing. And it certainly seems like Comey did his best to make it "reportable" news despite the fact that it's a pile of shit. I can't believe PDJT didn't fire Comey earlier.
                    Schiff and Eric Swalwell are two Dems that have boosted their careers solely off the Russia stuff. I think Swalwell is still flirting with a ludicrous Presidential run but other than him, I do think most of the Dem candidates will be happy to talk about other subjects.

Comment

• "Art Laffer. What a maroon." -- Adam Smith, July 1, 1779
                      Damning. Also...

"Art Laffer be on my jock." -- Adam Yauch, Licensed to Ill, He's Crafty, 1986

Comment

• Your Anteater pick was shite, counselor. If you keep me from winning tasty hotwings you will rue the day....RUE THE DAY!
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• so the Russians hacked Hillary's email

yet another reason her dumb ass shouldn't have had a private server

of course the dems want to talk about other things

the dossier was a tool to try to rig an election and frame a president

Comment

• I do think most of the Dem candidates will be happy to talk about other subjects.
                            Yeah, you mentioned that yesterday. I'm not sure. Still thinking on it. I mean, on Saturday your boy Robert Francis was railing against PDJT for being a Russian operative. I think they like it as a nice red meat section for the stump speech.

I think they would have really liked it if Mueller somehow managed to CONNECT THE DOTTZZ!!! that were so obvious to the #resistance. Now, I think they're going to hate it.

Anywho, PDJT was losing 38-10 at halftime. He has to play a perfect 2nd half. He dodged the first KO punch and scored to cut it down to 38-17. But, he still has to have everything break his way. We'll see if the Ds go all on Don Brown and give him a chance!

Comment

• this might be the year of a perfect bracxket

Comment

• Latest poll in Iowa has Buttigieg getting a lot of traction. He has typically polled at the dreaded 1% but the most recent poll had him at 11%.

Comment

Working...
                                X