No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, speak of the devil. I presume a district court will be handling this now. We may soon find out the company/foreign country. The company is being fined $50,000 a day for every day they continue to refuse to cooperate with Mueller's subpoena.

EDIT: Removed tweet, added link to an actual story

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-supreme-court
    Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; March 25, 2019, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• didn't the Krazystein brothers write a kids book about Mueller, where he was drawn shirtless and muscular? lmmfao

DlHn6UyXgAAzJZF.jpg

Comment

• This report must be BS...no way Hillary...the smartest woman alive...lost the election fair and square...no fucking way...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Literally the two biggest reasons people didn't/don't approve of Trump.... The Russia Collusion and the "very fine people on both sides" Charlottesville statement are both literally fake fucking news.

Comment

• EF-Fucking-Z
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• To be fair, neither of those are the biggest reasons that people don't like Trump. His lack of self control and his inability to act like an adult for more than 24 hours are the reasons that people really don't like the guy. That, and the fact that he awoke a long overdue backlash against Political Correctness and the orthodoxy of the Left. That might be the biggest of all.

But "Russia collusion" was "9-11 truth" raised to the "Birth Certificate" power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                To be fair, neither of those are the biggest reasons that people don't like Trump. His lack of self control and his inability to act like an adult for more than 24 hours are the reasons that people really don't like the guy. That, and the fact that he awoke a long overdue backlash against Political Correctness and the orthodoxy of the Left. That might be the biggest of all.

But "Russia collusion" was "9-11 truth" raised to the "Birth Certificate" power.
                I mean we can go back over the last two years and see when he saw his largest drop in approval numbers were. I know when they were.

Comment

• Oh those crazy libs...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It is funny to see how the opinions have flipped re: Mueller. His popularity and the opinion on the report has flipped depending on what side of the aisle you are on. Whether or not his findings can be believed has done a 180. Good stuff.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Conservative Spin...I toldya so!

Liberal Spin...didn't exonerate him...toldya so!
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Buzzfeed really had this story NAILED!!!! Between the farcically wrong Steele dossier to the PDJT ORDERED COHEN TO LIE!!!! they've really had this story pegged.

CONNECT THE DOTTZZ!!!!

???????
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Nothing more than a witchhunt...by a witch...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump's approval numbers bottomed out around Christmas of 2017. Off the top of my head I don't remember a specific thing happening right around then. His popularity took big blows when 'repeal and replace' failed in July 2017 and then again post-Charlottesville. But you'll see on the graph below that his approval actually recovered quite a bit in Sept. 2017 only to sink back down again to around 57% disapproval by the end of the year.

FiveThirtyEight is tracking Donald Trump’s approval ratings throughout his presidency.

Really the one big, irreversible drop Trump had in popularity was in his first few months in office. I'd wager that a decent-size portion of his voters (maybe 10% or so) held their noses when voting for him and held out hopes that his behavior and personality would change once in office (hoping the campaign persona was an 'act', in other words). Only took a few months in office for those people to realize that, nope, campaign Trump = President Trump.

I mean think about it. One of President's Trump's first actions in office was sending Sean Spicer out to yell at the media for not recognizing Trump's 'record-breaking' inauguration crowds. He immediately started a petty pissing contest right out of the gate. That set the tone for what we've had for 2+ years. Call it counter-punching or whatever term you want to use to defend it. But it was juvenile and a demonstration of his incredibly fragile ego and thin skin.

Comment

• One of the most colossal waste of time and money in the history of politics/government.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Trump's approval numbers bottomed out around Christmas of 2017. Off the top of my head I don't remember a specific thing happening right around then. His popularity took big blows when 'repeal and replace' failed in July 2017 and then again post-Charlottesville. But you'll see on the graph below that his approval actually recovered quite a bit in Sept. 2017 only to sink back down again to around 57% disapproval by the end of the year.

FiveThirtyEight is tracking Donald Trump’s approval ratings throughout his presidency.

Really the one big, irreversible drop Trump had in popularity was in his first few months in office. I'd wager that a decent-size portion of his voters (maybe 10% or so) held their noses when voting for him and held out hopes that his behavior and personality would change once in office (hoping the campaign persona was an 'act', in other words). Only took a few months in office for those people to realize that, nope, campaign Trump = President Trump.

I mean think about it. One of President's Trump's first actions in office was sending Sean Spicer out to yell at the media for not recognizing Trump's 'record-breaking' inauguration crowds. He immediately started a petty pissing contest right out of the gate. That set the tone for what we've had for 2+ years. Call it counter-punching or whatever term you want to use to defend it. But it was juvenile and a demonstration of his incredibly fragile ego and thin skin.
                                you mean when the Russia Collusion stories, several per day, were all over the news all the time? Like a fever pitch? Yeah, I remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X