Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Interesting. Well, to my mind over-supply is better than a shortage, but I can see the point.
    Oh for the vast majority of people over-supply is great. Speaking solely as someone working in the industry: it sucks. Heh

I believe the latest forecasts for the rest of the year don't expect gas to climb above $3. Before the fracking boom took off, in the mid-2000's, there was a sustained price of above $5 and in the winters it was starting to spike to above $10 every year. The boom did great things for people's heating bills, possibly their electric bills too.

Comment

• Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats: Trump pushed Coats to find evidence that former President Barack Obama wiretapped him; he demanded Coats publicly criticize the U.S. intelligence community as biased; and he accused Coats of being behind leaks of classified information. More recently Trump also fumed to aides after Coats publicly defended the importance of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in countering Russia's aggression, officials said.

Whenever Trump is souring on Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, whom he calls "Mister Rogers," Pence encourages him to stick with Coats.

Comment

• Speaking solely as someone working in the industry: it sucks. Heh
        Heh. Indeed. The one thing you mentioned that was interesting -- and I hadn't really considered because I just hadn't -- global fracking. It certainly seems like the US was cutting edge (as per usual) and certainly had some great geological options, but for some reason I didn't think -- yeah, the rest of the world will follow where there's viable geology. Duh.

Anyway, the more than likely pie-in-the-sky zero emissions technology is what really interested me. I'm sure it's 15-20 years away from fully scaleable -- if it even is. And by then who knows what the LNG market will look like. I assume the business plan for the technology assumes relatively inexpensive LNG.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

.... Thank god the process played out. God bless process....

Nothing wrong with the process. Now release the entire report. The Starr Report was released in it's full warehouse size, so let's see the Mueller Report. Somehow, a four page summary by a Trumpian bootlicker is less than adequate. Let the facts stand on their own.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Interesting. Well, to my mind over-supply is better than a shortage, but I can see the point.
            DSL had a point? WTF??

passes out
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

Nothing wrong with the process. Now release the entire report. The Starr Report was released in it's full warehouse size, so let's see the Mueller Report. Somehow, a four page summary by a Trumpian bootlicker is less than adequate. Let the facts stand on their own.
              handpicked bootlicker or not quite yet with the whole handpicked thing?

Comment

• Nothing wrong with the process. Now release the entire report. The Starr Report was released in it's full warehouse size, so let's see the Mueller Report. Somehow, a four page summary by a Trumpian bootlicker is less than adequate. Let the facts stand on their own.
                I think a redacted version of the report will be released. They can't release some information (like grand jury testimony), but the bulk of it will eventually come out. But it would take some real, real, real chutzpah from Barr to intentionally mis-summarized a report that he knows will eventually be public. Even the Obamaian Bootlicker Eric Holder thinks the collusion bullshit is done.
                handpicked bootlicker or not quite yet with the whole handpicked thing?
                lol

Comment

• This is what happens when people spin shit into a massive confirmation bias echo chamber for 2 years.

Comment

• EFZ
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Forget the report. I want answers why Talent led me to pick the Anteaters and they STB.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I hate you and want to see you lose at everything. Occam's Razor.

Comment

• Seconded
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wow. Wiz agrees with me twice in one morning. The Talzard rides again!

Comment

• I can accept that.

Or in krashcoarse speak: Eye kin except that.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Wow. Wiz agrees with me twice in one morning. The Talzard rides again!
                                STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X